No announcement yet.

2019 TBH Crappie Get Together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As some of you already know, I don't partake in adult beverages so if anyone's not staying at Popes and needs a ride, I can shuttle. I have been known to get a bit loopy from overeating fried crappie though!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      I figure the ticket for a 12 year old driving is a lot less than a DUI
      [ATTACH]944236[/ATTACH]
      Dang Marty he gots the death grip on the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        My cousins just booked cabin 12. We’re going to have that point to ourselves Radar! Might have to charge cover to the after dinner party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          My cousins just booked cabin 12. We’re going to have that point to ourselves Radar! Might have to charge cover to the after dinner party.

There's 3 good places to fish in that picture alone that I know of! Course 1-2 will depend on water level when we get there but the other should give up some fish each day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            I figure the ticket for a 12 year old driving is a lot less than a DUI
            [ATTACH]944236[/ATTACH]
            Holy crap that's funny

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Where’s a good spot to stay? Getting our group together for a boys weekend.
              S

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                Where’s a good spot to stay? Getting our group together for a boys weekend.
                S
                See earlier posts....Pope's, Lake Fork Marina, Oakridge, Minnow Bucket....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks bud!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    Thanks bud!
                    Hope to see y'all there!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Got me a room and can’t wait to fish!

Comment

We drove through Pope's Landing today to check it out. I'd never been there before. We saw the cabins, they look nice. They appear to be "tiny house's", I'm sure they are nice inside, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody with a room booked at Popes let them know we want the pavilion Friday and Sat and see if they will set up their grill for Friday night!

Comment

I just bought some land outside Alba that is about 10 minutes from the Fork Dam, by the time the fishing weekend comes around I plan to have my camp set up there, and I want to get in on the fishing. I will have my 25' fishing pontoon on the lake if anyone needs a ride.

Comment

Booked cabin 5, our group hasn’t fished fork so I’m sure we will need some pointers!

Comment

Remind me to talk Friday night not Saturday this year!! I can drink beer and talk fishing so I'm good there! There will be fish caught about any way imaginable by then! I can't wait!!![emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X