Witt Machine Suppressor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witt Machine Suppressor??

Anyone have any experience with these...Seems to be pretty cheap and I know usually cheap equals low quality...Looking for something small for a dedicated hunting rifle...Thanks

Post a link and the specs

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hearing safe and under $500 with the tax stamp. I think that ought to get a lot more folks in the game.

I wonder if the "Canooter Valve" comes with disgronification circuitry?

Comment

pic on their website shows it at 3.5". Description shows 3.9"
        And we are to trust their engineering backgrounds to build something that will not blow up in our face?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Hearing safe and under $500 with the tax stamp. I think that ought to get a lot more folks in the game.

I wonder if the "Canooter Valve" comes with disgronification circuitry?
          I know that it says hearing safe, but realistically I HIGHLY doubt that. I’ve been around for the testing of more than a few designs, and much more well thought out designs. There’s not a single one that I’ve heard of that comes even remotely close to hearing safe in a 4” package. At 5” you’ll find a very few designs that are hearing safe with certain calibers on certain length barrels with certain loads. At 6” hearing safe becomes a lot easier to accommodate. You can make up for lack of length with added width, but neither of their cans do that. Personally I think their line of hearing safe is an outright lie.

Comment

Same performance as the other guys in a can that is half the size and cost? While I realize suppressors cost more than they should, I find it hard to believe they are getting that kind of performance out of a compact can.

Comment

If it sounds too good to be true...

Comment

but I aboslutely support you spending the money and reporting back to the rest of us on whether it is a bargain or a bust!

Comment

Orderd a few for the shop. It was designed for a tactical situations from what i understood. It virtually has zero blow back. It is 156+ down range, shooters ear is hearing safe at around 138ish, and 1 meter behind the shooter is 125ish. Hope this kind of explains it. Give them a shout. Super nice folks to work with.

Comment

Hearing safe? If you’re 100 years old and turn your hearing aid off it MIGHT not hurt your ears haha.

It’s simple physics. 3.5” of gas volume isn’t enough to keep them quiet. Unless it’s a very small caliber.

Comment

Working...
                    X