X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, build a wall!!

Comment

Bear in South Texas

There was a 210# bear hit by a car between Sonora and Ozona on I10 last year!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There was one in the hill country m, I think in rock springs area during the drought we had a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This ain’t new. They been here awhile.

Comment

There were a few in Dilley in the drought of 2012.

Comment

Been sightings in East TX. and Deep East TX.
              Oh, and hundreds of Black Panthers!

Comment

Lots of us have bears on our places across the river... you'd be surprised how many, most of us just don't show the trail cam pics...

Comment

I have friends who hunt Del Rio that have them on game cameras all the time.

Comment

In North Texas as well. Right around the corner from my house. This was from a May 2018 encounter in Grayson County.

Comment

Originally posted by whackem and stackem View Post
                      Mary had a famous bear encounter several years back in southwest Texas
                      Yep! Our Mayor Miss Mary got video to prove it too. Just search "Mary bears all".

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

We got a cam pic of one years ago near del rio. Some jack wagon killed one in “self defense” under his corn feeder. Turns out he killed one the year before as well in “self defense”. The law hammered his backside. His fellow hunters were the ones who turned him in.

Comment

there was a cub hit on 83 west of Encinal last year. we have a pic of one down at the ranch in Webb county off 255.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                            There was one in the hill country m, I think in rock springs area during the drought we had a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            This is true, there were a couple caught on trail cameras on neighboring properties to ours a few years ago.

Comment

We had one on our lease outside Comstock back in 2002

Comment

Many years ago My Dad and I hunted outside of Kerville in Mountain Home. The Rancher was a care taker for a Lady that had several hundred elk on her property and he took us over there once to look at the elk. In the process he showed us a pair of Grizzly's in a steel cage in back of the barn. Why they had these I will never know and whatever happened to them is unknown. The boar was well over 800 pounds and the female was probably 600+.

Comment

Working...
                                X