Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to prevent the State of the Union address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They simply cannot afford to let let Trump have any win...its all about 2020...
    Its not about a wall, security, crime...2020

I think the majority of Americans see right through this, especially independents

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      They simply cannot afford to let let Trump have any win...its all about 2020...
      Its not about a wall, security, crime...2020

I think the majority of Americans see right through this, especially independents
      This exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        Trump announced that he would delay the state of the union speak until after the government shut down was over. This was reported on FOX tonight
        Smart move. Now the shut down is squarely on the backs of the democrats. Check.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Because of this.. She doesn't want Trump to have the national spot because she is scared..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Love this!

Comment

I wonder who government workers who are not getting paid will vote for in the next election

The media puts the blame squarely on Trump

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I wonder who government workers who are not getting paid will vote for in the next election

Trump

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Seventy-two percent of Americans believe “traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading,” according to a new poll from Axios and Survey…

Two new Gallup polls have found that wide swaths of the American population believe that the media is biased, inaccurate and full of misinformation.

Looks like most folks don't trust what the MSM puts out. Most will see the truth.

Comment

I can't believe he caved. He should uphold his Constitutionally-required duty to provide a SOTU report. He should make the case for protecting the border directly to the American people. Doing all of that would reinforce the fact that the Dems are responsible for the failure to get a budget passed and reopen the government. Caving just looks like he's ceding power to Pelosi. Wrong move.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    I can't believe he caved. He should uphold his Constitutionally-required duty to provide a SOTU report. He should make the case for protecting the border directly to the American people. Doing all of that would reinforce the fact that the Dems are responsible for the failure to get a budget passed and reopen the government. Caving just looks like he's ceding power to Pelosi. Wrong move.
                    He is only obligated, constitutionally speaking, to occasionally give a state of the union address. And even then he can write a letter and send it to congress, it’s not required to be a big **** prime time special carried on all the major networks.

I still think it’s all for show. I think come next Tuesday we have an agreement and the the sotu goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post

Now, if he were to persist and speak out of order, we would have an interesting Constitutional dilemma at hand, because theoretically, the two Sergeant at Arms (both House and Senate) are the only people to have the Constitutional authority to physically detain a sitting President. That should play REAL well with the Secret Service.
                      You mean the secret service who are currently protecting him and not getting paid to do so? They might not move an inch to stop the Sarge at arms, depends on how desperate they are to get paid again. Surely Donald is smart enough to “take care” of his personal protectors.

Comment

Unfortunatley he has caved over and over and over. The wall went from 2,000 miles of CONCRETE down to 580 miles of FENCE and now I'm hearing it's down to less than 300 miles of "fence"... Not near what I voted for..
                        The poor guy is playing against a stacked deck on both sides.. He won't get much accomplished. The deep state is not going to let him..

But in the mean time it is now perfectly legal to murder full grown, 9 month old, babies in the state of New York.. And we thought Barry allowing men into women's restrooms was bad.. GOD help us all...

Comment

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to prevent the State of the Union address?

And watch them celebrate and let that sink in.. Pure EVIL.. It's sickening..
                          On Tuesday, coincidentally the 46th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the New York State Senate passed the Reproductive Health Act, and it was signed into law by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The law, which is likely the most expansive abortion bill in the country, allows late-term abortion until the baby’s due date if it meets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunatley he has caved over and over and over. The wall went from 2,000 miles of CONCRETE down to 580 miles of FENCE and now I'm hearing it's down to less than 300 miles of "fence"... Not near what I voted for..
                            The poor guy is playing against a stacked deck on both sides.. He won't get much accomplished. The deep state is not going to let him..

But in the mean time it is now perfectly legal to murder full grown, 9 month old, babies in the state of New York.. And we thought Barry allowing men into women's restrooms was bad.. GOD help us all...
                            Yes sir. Lots of evil in this world.

Trump has done more good things than I expected him to, so I'm happy overall. I still don't like his style of getting those things done. His ego-centric brashness (being kind) is unnecessary. But at least he's doing some good things. He's definitely caved on lots of things too. I expected him to do more of that. So at least I've been surprised on the positive side. Still hate to see it when he caves though.

Comment

Yes sir. Lots of evil in this world.

Trump has done more good things than I expected him to, so I'm happy overall. I still don't like his style of getting those things done. His ego-centric brashness (being kind) is unnecessary. But at least he's doing some good things. He's definitely caved on lots of things too. I expected him to do more of that. So at least I've been surprised on the positive side. Still hate to see it when he caves though.
                              Yes the Supreme Court was a major accomplishment.. And I have to keep reminding myself how bad off we would be if the other side had won...
                              Thank GOD for Donald Trump!!!

Comment

Yeah that one came outta left field? I am pro-choice....but 9 months?

Comment

Working...
                                X