No announcement yet.

Concealed OWB holster options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a Bianchi #5 for my G23. Mine is well broke in and soft as a babys rear end. I sometimes forget it is on. Some don't like this style because the barrel is exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
      Which ones do you recommend?
      i have not seen a lot of quality difference between brands. I have used uncle mikes, bianchi and, one other i can not recall the name of right now,, the uncle mikes sidekick size 0 is what i currently use,, i have carried a lot of different pistols in it also,,, full sized 1911's , compact 1911's, 4 different Kahr's , a couple of kel teck's, even a small snub nose revolver a couple of times although that fit is not real good..

Comment

Which ones do you recommend?
        pm me a # and i will send a couple of pics,,, just did a quick search and blackhawk and barsony both offer the style i prefer,,,,
        Last edited by xman59; 01-16-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Clinger holsters make some real good holsters. They have a sweat guard. They hug real close to the body and create good concealment. They have been the best one I have had.

Comment

Anyone that sells this will never get my business.

Outside the waistband holster with magazine pouch for full size 9mm 40 45 pistols made in Oregon. Perfect for belt carry. Available for right or left hand draw.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

https://www.barsonyholsters.com/new-...-pistols-32-2/
              well good for you,,, i guess..... kinda lame reason for anything,, but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                My Versacarry leather is very comfortable and I don’t have to wear an undershirt with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Just saw this and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Got on the versacarry website and they are running a $50 off code right now.

Get the OWB holster and a good belt for $60 after shipping!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen those but was worried about retention on that style of holster.
                    Initially holster is very tight. I put mag and pistol in it and let it form for a couple of days and now it’s just right. Happy so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

https://www.barsonyholsters.com/new-...-pistols-32-2/

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                        What am I missing?
                        I wouldn't want that holster either, it carries your mag on the strong side, exactly 180 degrees from where you need it. I don't know if that's what he was talking about though.

Comment

Comment

I love my DeSantis Speed Scabbard leather holster. I don’t own an IWB since this one is so comfortable. Once the leather gets worn in, you won’t even tell it’s there. Doesn’t lean or squeak. Highly recommended [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you get a good belt. A good holster with a bad belt and you will know it. Good luck, most people have a drawer full of holsters. Especially cops, always looking for the newest ones. I still prefer leather, good leather.

Comment

Galco combat master

Comment

Working...
                                X