Concealed OWB holster options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed OWB holster options?

What do you use that is the most comfortable and still does not print much, with just a shirt covering?
    Must have some type of sweat guard unless it is held away from the body.
    Also it would be nice if you did not have to wear an undershirt.

Right now my Fobus paddle is the most comfortable, but prints badly.
    Maybe a leather pancake or a belt Kydex?

Leather pancakes will usually fit tighter to the body and have less to snag on. Look at TT Gunleather. He makes an awesome holster with a quick turn around and is a really nice guy. I also really like the Wilson Combat OWB leather holsters.

I kind of lean more towards Kydex these days just due to consistency. Leather can change due to heat, humidity etc. I have a JM kydex version 1 that I really like and carry everyday. Would definitely recommend it and they have quick ship options with little wait time.

Comment

Bianchi 77

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I wear a Pro Carry Belt Ride with a slide guard from the Holster Store. It sits tight to the body and doesnt print. Very comfortable.

This gun holster is an outside the waistband leather pistol holster for a variety of new pistols. Sig 938, Glock 19, Ruger LC9, Springfield XDS are just a few!

Comment

I got a cheap leather one from academy. Carry a g23 . It’s comfortable. I normally wear a long shirt or a vest to cover it .

Comment

Buy 1 Gun Holster & Get 2nd Holster 50% Off!! Dramatically change the way you carry... Forever! Bravo Concealment Kydex style holsters are designed around concealed carry. Whether you run an IWB or OWB our gun holsters are comfortable and affordable. Free Shipping - 30 Day Test Drive - Unlimited Lifetime Warranty!

Versacarry® is one of the world's smallest concealed carry holsters. Our ZeroBulk Holster® design fits most guns and is ideal for deep concealment and comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                I wear a Pro Carry Belt Ride with a slide guard from the Holster Store. It sits tight to the body and doesnt print. Very comfortable.

https://www.theholsterstore.net/Pro-...procarrybr.htm
                I really like the looks of this one. What is a slide guard?

I use a Bravo kydex right now. I'm happy with it and it sits well. BTW- i am female so my womanly hips can help or hinder profiling based on where i carry. Front carry is guaranteed to jut out more, but on my 4:00 appendix works well
                The Best OWB gun holsters! Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA) holster is the best and most comfortable option for everyday concealed carry.
                Last edited by Pistol; 01-14-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

The slide guard is a little flap that is extended up on the body side of the holster to keep the slide and safety (if your gun has one) from touching your skin. I highly recommend that as well. I have several of these for different pistols I own and carry. I also appendix carry in about the 4:00 position.

Comment

Anyone ever seen this one? Their newest creation.
                    I like the design, plus they use Kydex and then cover/sew leather over it.

https://tuckergunleather.com/deep-carry-dc-1/

Comment

My Versacarry leather is very comfortable and I don’t have to wear an undershirt with it

Comment

Bravo Concealment all the way.
                        They even have some new paddle attachments so you can just clip the holster on over the top and it be locked in instead of threading belt through it.

Comment

I have been caring concealed since 1981,,, a heck of a lot longer than most,, a nylon pancake is far more comfortable than any leather holster for concealed... they can also be washed in the need should arise,( primarily if you sweat a lot ), not so much a leather one... a nylon with loops on the outside so you can wear it under the belt it also helps retain the pistol well..

I have had pretty much every style ever made, kydex, leather, owb, iwb, shoulder, ankle, none at all, clip on the belts,,,, the nylon pancake is the clear winner for concealment and comfort
                          Last edited by xman59; 01-16-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                            I the nylon pancake is the clear winner for concealment and comfort
                            Which ones do you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                              My Versacarry leather is very comfortable and I don’t have to wear an undershirt with it
                              I have seen those but was worried about retention on that style of holster.

Comment

Working...
                              X