X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were we warned?

I think so.
    Attached Files

I still have a headache from the last (only) time I drank that. I think it was 1973.

Comment

Chugged a bottle of that around 1990 in San Marcos. 60 seconds later blew it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I still have a headache from the last (only) time I drank that. I think it was 1973.
        :-)

I got a headache just looking at the picture..

Comment

Wow can't believe it was around bavk in the 70's . We drank that nasty stuff in high school in the 90's. Dont miss it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
            Chugged a bottle of that around 1990 in San Marcos. 60 seconds later blew it all out.
            You weren’t done drinking, that’s just body’s way of making room for more.

Comment

Aside from Trump not winning this has been a great year and Mad Dog 20/20 is delicious for sangria or trash can punch or dry heaves.

Comment

That’s funny

Comment

MD was our favorite beverage for drinking games back in the 70's

Comment

Mad Dog 20/20 taste about the same going down or coming up.

Comment

It'll make the bed spin when you lie down too.

Comment

The challenge back in the day was to chug 2 bottles in 30 minutes and not puke... I won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Memories of a misspent youth.

Comment

Democrats cause liquor looting

The Democrats cause the looting in Washington state and Oregon
                            With liquor sales control
                            “” In 2005, the Seattle City Council asked the Washington State Liquor Control Board to prohibit the sale of certain alcohol products in an impoverished "Alcohol Impact Area". Among the products sought to be banned were over two dozen beers, and six wines: Cisco, Gino's Premium Blend, MD 20/20, Night Train, Thunderbird, and Wild Irish Rose.[13] The Liquor Control Board approved these restrictions on 30 August 2006.[14] The cities of Tacoma, Washington, and Spokane, Washington, also followed suit in instituting "Alcohol Impact Areas" of their own following Seattle's example.””

Comment

Loved me some Mad Dog 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X