No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe just MAYBE I just caught a stroke of luck! I pulled in knowing full well that cows would be all over the back of this pasture. I noticed that the gate was open first and then saw the LO was feeding the cows up front!!! I’ve only hunted this stand once that the cows didn’t good it up and it was pretty dang good!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      Big Layne knocked down a really nice one!
      He had a busted brow tine and still scored 146 4/8”

Any idea why he’s called Big Layne? congrats to Big Layne on a nice buck!

Comment

Maybe just MAYBE I just caught a stroke of luck! I pulled in knowing full well that cows would be all over the back of this pasture. I noticed that the gate was open first and then saw the LO was feeding the cows up front!!! I’ve only hunted this stand once that the cows didn’t good it up and it was pretty dang good!
        Alright alright alright

Comment

Dinner bell just spun. There’s a slight tiny breeze so I know they heard it. Now I just need a hot doe to slide in.

Comment

6 does at the feeder

Comment

3yo 6 in bow range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr. Bob just shot a wide 8 and a doe. Sounds like a busy night for me at the skinning shed.

Comment

Shaine just shot a 3rd main beam buck he’s calling Curly. He’s a super cool deer!

Comment

Shaine just shot a 3rd main beam buck he’s calling Curly. He’s a super cool deer!

Your turn

Comment

Dang son. Your earning it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found this thread, this is awesome...keep it up.

Comment

Dang it ol son, you gonna be busy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

How’s the cleaning and caping going? You got any pics to share? Congrats to the hunters

Comment

Sorry boys it’s been a busy night. 4 deer hit the dirt. 2 really nice bucks and 2 does. We skinned deer and then Matt and Peyton challenged Shaine and I to many games of washers. Shaine and I aren’t accustomed to losing but we lost more than we won. We poked the fire and drank those bucks dead and I am absolutely exhausted! 4:45am comes early and we’ll be back after it again. This group is awesome and a pleasure to have in camp. Ready for another productive day tomorrow! The weather man said we might get a little rain and God knows this country needs it! I’m having the time of my life and working like a rented mule. I’m definitely ready for a couple of days off at the house with the kids and turkey day with the family. With any luck one of these big dumb ones will slip up for me!

Comment

Sorry boys it’s been a busy night. 4 deer hit the dirt. 2 really nice bucks and 2 does. We skinned deer and then Matt and Peyton challenged Shaine and I to many games of washers. Shaine and I aren’t accustomed to losing but we lost more than we won. We poked the fire and drank those bucks dead and I am absolutely exhausted! 4:45am comes early and we’ll be back after it again. This group is awesome and a pleasure to have in camp. Ready for another productive day tomorrow! The weather man said we might get a little rain and God knows this country needs it! I’m having the time of my life and working like a rented mule. I’m definitely ready for a couple of days off at the house with the kids and turkey day with the family. With any luck one of these big dumb ones will slip up for me!

Now that is one cool looking buck! Congrats to the hunters

Comment

Working...
                                X