• Show
Clear All

These weren’t here yesterday

Comment

Hope ol big boy shows up for you!
      Good luck!

Comment

Webb County Live Season

Big fella and the old shirt tined 10 pt were both no shows tonight. Found a 4 or 5 year old 7 pt that’s a real piece of work. Hopefully one of the other guys shoots him tomorrow or Sunday.

Total count was 13 hogs, 7 javelinas, and 24 deer. 8 bucks 16 does. And I had to knife fight about a dozen wasps, don’t worry I won.

Note: the deer in the picture is not the 7 pt I’m talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Big fella and the old shirt tined 10 pt were both no shows tonight. Found a 4 or 5 year old 7 pt that’s a real piece of work. Hopefully one of the other guys shoots him tomorrow or Sunday.

Total count was 13 hogs, 7 javelinas, and 24 deer. 8 bucks 16 does. And I had to knife fight about a dozen wasps, don’t worry I won.

Note: the deer in the picture is not the 7 pt I’m talking about.

That first buck would be shot on sight on our place. Lol. If the forecast is true, we should have some good weather next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            That first buck would be shot on sight on our place. Lol. If the forecast is true, we should have some good weather next weekend.

Yeah here too, I took that through the spotting scope. He was at like 500 yards and fed away the whole time. Trying to keep the other two guys from shooting the other buck just cause of a brow tine is going to be like trying to hold back the tide.

Comment

The 7pt from yesterday got shot this morning. Plenty of fog until about 8:15, saw a couple of new bucks but nothing big.

Comment

Comment

Shoot something already

Comment

Webb County Live Season

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                    Shoot something already

I did, 40lb sow for the pit tomorrow while I drink beer and watch football [emoji51]

It’s too hot, if I shot something early I’d have to take it to town or it would likely go bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      I did, 40lb sow for the pit tomorrow while I drink beer and watch football [emoji51]

[emoji1303]

Comment

The next 4 days should be pretty dang good. Lots of deer moving this morning

Comment

That 10 in the middle is a mature pig!! Cool buck!

Comment

If I could mix and match I could of put together a heck of a buck this morning. I’ve seen one that has all I’m looking for but only seen him once. They are healthy this year

Comment

If the firewood was dry at camp this would be dinner or lunch tomorrow. Not one of them over 40lbs [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

52* this morning, finally getting light enough to see. The young bucks were pushing does around last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X