No announcement yet.

Webb County Live Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a lot of short G2s on our place too. Anyone else on the west side of Webb? We are off Mines Road.

Comment

Breezy and hot, not ideal at all to be in a blind.

Comment

Webb County Live Season

Well those were two very uneventful hunts in pretty miserable weather. Saw 6 does and 2 first year spikes this afternoon.

Hopefully it’s better in the morning. I dang near filled my snake boots up with sweat sitting in that blind

I’ve seen some great bucks at Muy Grande in Freer over the years. This one was parked there last night

Last edited by jaker_cc; 11-13-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Webb County Live Season

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          Well those were two very uneventful hunts in pretty miserable weather. Saw 6 does and 2 first year spikes this afternoon.

Hopefully it’s better in the morning. I dang near filled my snake boots up with sweat sitting in that blind

I’ve seen some great bucks at Muy Grande in Freer over the years. This one was parked there last night

That deer was shot at my buddies ranch. Pretty buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by TildenHunter; 11-13-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Man that’s a nice one!!! Now get you one cuz

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              That deer was shot at my buddies ranch. Pretty buck

I talked to them for a little while, seem like good guys. The guy that shot it was pumped up

Comment

I talked to them for a little while, seem like good guys. The guy that shot it was pumped up

The tall skinny 40ish, 1/2 Mexican looking guy works with me. He owns the ranxh it was shot on. I don’t know the guy who shot it. Great buck though.

Comment

Webb County Live Season

As Mr. Gary Moseley from Houston would say, lots of deer but no sophisticated ones.

Last edited by jaker_cc; 11-14-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Wind has switched out of the north and dropped 15* as I have to head home. Never fails haha. I’ll probably be back next weekend

Comment

Is y’all’s camp right off 2895? I ran down there yesterday to grab my Ranger but didn’t hunt. There are what look like a couple camps off the road, a few miles down from 59.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Is y’all’s camp right off 2895? I ran down there yesterday to grab my Ranger but didn’t hunt. There are what look like a couple camps off the road, a few miles down from 59.

Yeah that’s our camp with the trailers under the big tin covers

Comment

Alrighty I’m headed south.

A big one has been spotted and I’m on his trail. I’d guess he’s knocking on 170” as a straight 10 pt. Beams and mass for days, dark chocolate tunes.... I’m coming buddy. Packing my bow this trip. I will be in the blind by 2:30

Comment

Good luck. I won’t be back down until the Friday after Thanksgiving. We’ve got a management buck down and two does, trophy time now. Hoping activity picks up in the coming weeks.

Comment

Good Luck!!

I was able to take an awesome cull from my buddies place this past weekend. 24 2/8 wide, but no tines or mass and was only 8pts. Overall score was under 120" but i'm very happy with it. Ill try and attach a pic
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                                Good Luck!!

I was able to take an awesome cull from my buddies place this past weekend. 24 2/8 wide, but no tines or mass and was only 8pts. Overall score was under 120" but i'm very happy with it. Ill try and attach a pic

That’s a cool one, love those wide bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X