Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
    Got invited to come hunt outside of San Angelo next Friday through the middle of the following week. What are yall expecting deer movement to be like during that time?
    Weather has been kinda warm and that pattern doesn’t look like it is breaking any time soon. We need a good cold snap. You might hit the rut right, though.

Comment

Dang that was quick and I’ll be honest he looks bigger on the plaque and scores more than I thought. Really great buck!

Comment

Great deer Kruppa, pics did not do that toad justice.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          Weather has been kinda warm and that pattern doesn’t look like it is breaking any time soon. We need a good cold snap. You might hit the rut right, though.
          Im hoping the weatherman's prediction of the front hitting on the 22nd holds

Comment

Nice euro kruppa. I decided to do the same with my buck as well.

Comment

Good luck to Texan16 and the other folks headed out to hunt this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                Eldorado target 8
                Dayuuum. That has to be around a 136" 8 point. Jeezus, love BIG 8's.

Hope you LDP him sir.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Dang that was quick and I’ll be honest he looks bigger on the plaque and scores more than I thought. Really great buck!

I passed the deer with my bow several times thinking he was low 130s. Let my son shoot him youth weekend and now he’s got a buck bigger than anything I have ever killed. [emoji23] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                    I passed the deer with my bow several times thinking he was low 130s. Let my son shoot him youth weekend and now he’s got a buck bigger than anything I have ever killed. [emoji23] lol

Yep he is ruined for a while now

Comment

My dad and brother were successful this morning after the weather pretty much shut down the deer movement yesterday.

Comment

Great Bucks Jason! Congrats to your Dad & Brother!!

Comment

Jason, your dad and brother shot some nice deer. Congrats to them. Leo shot 2 himself this weekend that look a lot like those. Both were good 8 pt skims. Weather was a little on the warm side but we saw a lot of deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                            My dad and brother were successful this morning after the weather pretty much shut down the deer movement yesterday.

Nice. Congrats to them.

Comment

dad and I are heading out tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. Anyone seen rut activity around Sterling? Last year this time was great but we had better weather

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                dad and I are heading out tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. Anyone seen rut activity around Sterling? Last year this time was great but we had better weather
                                Good luck to y’all.

Comment

Working...
                                X