• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for her and your family.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone

Comment

Sorry hadn't updated lately. Today Hope a great day. I on the other hand felt like I was in a fog. Between dealing with all the other kids and work and stuff around the house it's been a long day. God is good i know I just need a little down time to breath. Some of my best time to do that is being able to get to the stand I don't know when that will be. Sorry for the long read I just need to remember to lean into my Lord and Savior. Tomorrow I'll head up to Austin to go see her so that will be good. Thanks again y'all are great

Comment

Prayers up for Hope and for your family. I pray that the Lord covers you and your family in peace and comfort as you remember that He is good and will bring y'all through this.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
            Sorry hadn't updated lately. Today Hope a great day. I on the other hand felt like I was in a fog. Between dealing with all the other kids and work and stuff around the house it's been a long day. God is good i know I just need a little down time to breath. Some of my best time to do that is being able to get to the stand I don't know when that will be. Sorry for the long read I just need to remember to lean into my Lord and Savior. Tomorrow I'll head up to Austin to go see her so that will be good. Thanks again y'all are great

You all have been in my thoughts and prayers. Do y’all have family here that you might be able to utilize? My offer stands whatever we can do to help.. don’t forget to eat and drink, make sure Mama is doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Praying for yall!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                  Glad to hear she had a good day. As for your fog, I remember those day when my son was sick. Some days you just need to find someone you can just share your thoughts with. Someone you trust that will just listen. Its good to "let go" of it all. Sometimes it has to be someone other than your spouse since they have too much on their plate already too. It overwhelms you if you keep it all in. I'll continue praying for you all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for Hope and the whole family.

Comment

Prayers for your daughter’s complete healing!

Comment

Originally posted by Merida View Post
                          You all have been in my thoughts and prayers. Do y’all have family here that you might be able to utilize? My offer stands whatever we can do to help.. don’t forget to eat and drink, make sure Mama is doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          We have a lot of church family here and they've been great in helping provide meals and stuff but neither of us has any relatives in the state. I'm heading there today to switch with my wife for tonight so she can come home with the other kids.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            Glad to hear she had a good day. As for your fog, I remember those day when my son was sick. Some days you just need to find someone you can just share your thoughts with. Someone you trust that will just listen. Its good to "let go" of it all. Sometimes it has to be someone other than your spouse since they have too much on their plate already too. It overwhelms you if you keep it all in. I'll continue praying for you all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                            Thank you

Comment

Prayers for Hope and your entire family. May God reach down and place his healing hand on this little girl!

Comment

Prayers for her, the family and her caregivers.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X