No announcement yet.

Prayer request for my youngest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers are with you all. I have some parental experience in this horrible disease. You or your wife are welcome to reach out, 512-965-2721, I am willing to help in any way possible, even to offer advice, resources, and to lend an ear. Who is her oncologist ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am so sorry. My prayers go out to Hope and your family.

Comment

Prayers for your little one!

Comment

Not sure how I am just now seeing this. Praying for Hope as she begins her battle with this disease. With God by her side she will whip cancers *****. Prayers for you, your wife and family.

Comment

prayers up for Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Merida View Post
              My prayers are with you all. I have some parental experience in this horrible disease. You or your wife are welcome to reach out, 512-965-2721, I am willing to help in any way possible, even to offer advice, resources, and to lend an ear. Who is her oncologist ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Thank you for your generous offer. Her Oncologist name is Dr. Cohn. Very nice lady

Comment

Wife said she did really good today. I just was able to do a video call and Hope was in good spirits. Today was mine first day trying to be normal again and work. I ain't gonna lie it wasn't easy. I'm hoping it gets easier and into a grove as we go. Besides having our youngest in the hospital and my wife up there I now have to learn how to juggle time for our business and the other kids. I'm not complaining because God is good and we're blessed with some great people around us. Guess I'm just rambling.
                Thanks again y'all

Comment

Praying again this morning for Hope and her family. All glory and thanks be to God!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    Prayers of strength & wellness for your daughter & your family.

My granddaughter was diagnosed with ALL @ 2yo. She's now 10yo and as healthy and happy and any other little girl. The treatments and road to recovery are tough, but if you're going to have Leukemia, ALL is the kind to have, very high recovery rate. Jaycee barely even remembers any of it.
                    Isnt she precious?

Comment

Prayers for your daughter, your family, wife and you. Prayers for healing, comfort and wisdom. The key as you know is giving GOD praise and glory.

Comment

Glad Hope is doing okay with it all. God, we come to thank you for what you have done for Hope. We ask that for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for her. For your hand in guiding her medical team, and for your peace for her family while they help deal with this . Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Sitting in a treestand this morning and as daylight began to break, I said a prayer for Hope. I Pray she is well this morning.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continuing prayers for Hope and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent......

Comment

Working...
                                X