Prayer request for my youngest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:
    So today was a busy day. This morning Hope went into surgery to have a power port inserted into her chest which gives Dr.'s access to give her meds directly into her heart. Also she had a spinal tap and bone marrow extraction. She did great in all of it. The oncologist gave us the final diagnosis of (B-ALL) Leukemia which apparently is the best kind to get as far as success rate with treatment.
    A little back story about our little Hope I came on here when she was born 4 years ago for prayers because she was born with down syndrome and had to have a major surgery at birth. She is a spunky little fighter and a precious part of our big family ( she has 5 siblings).
    Thanks to all the prayer warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ on this awesome site. It's a blessing

Comment

May God bless your daughter and all your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope, what an awesome name!! I'm sorry I did not catch that in your original post. You know, chances are when Jesus was talking about the little ones and the unrestricted faith they have, He was talking about little ones just like Hope. They are so precious in His sight, as they can totally trust Him and understand things about the real love of Christ toward us that we adults have a hard time understanding. I just know our Lord will take care of Hope and bring her through for her namesake!

Lord, thank You for the day of trauma that You brought little Hope through so peacefully. Thank You for sparing her much pain. Thank You for the care team that You have assembled for this little one to get her healing started. We ask Lord for wisdom for each member of that care team and for the necessary skill sets to effect Your plan Lord. Take care of this little one and comfort mom, dad and her brothers n sisters. Let her be a testimony of Your love, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

[emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear that sir. Prayers for Hope and your family!!

Comment

Thats great news on the diagnosis. I do remember that being the best type for treatment and treatments have come a long, long way in recent years to the point I believe most (ALL) types are in the 90% range for successful recovery and (AML) types, which are lower recovery rates, are even in the higher percentages as well now. When my son had AML, chances were less than 40% for AML at that time and his diagnosis fell into a non classification type which meant they had to customize a treatment plan because they didn't have one designed for it. They felt his percentage for recovery was even lower than 40% at that time. But like I said they have made HUGE progress in research and treatments in recent years so there's a lot of medical promise for Hope.
              Even more important is that our God isn't limited by percentages. He knows those who trust in Him and He fulfills His promises to them. God is good and I'll continue to pray for each of you, especially for Hope.
              Theres something else I feel like God is asking me to share with you (or someone). I remember when I began and ended each day praying in the hospital chapel, I would start by thanking God for the time He had already given me with my son and knowing that none of it was ever earned or deserved by me. It was all a gift from Him and if it was even for only a day I had no right to be angry or upset with God if it ended because I never did anything to deserve any of it anyway and even just a single day with my son would have still been a remarkable blessing. I began and ended each day in that chapel praying and most of my time in prayer was spent being grateful to Him. And as I said before, I wasn't even completely sure He was real at that time. I've now had 31 years with my son and still counting. Talk about a God who delivers on promises! Thank you Father!

Lord we thank you for the gift Hope has been to this family and the joy she has given them. We are so blessed by you without ever having deserved any of it and we thank you. We pray that you will heal and cleanse Hopes blood of this disease and she can continue to spread Your Love and Hope for many years to come. Thank you Jesus.
              Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless your daughter!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying again this morning for Hope and family. Thank you Father and let all glory be to You.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Hope and your family!!

Comment

Lord, we ask that you lift Hope, her family, and guide the minds, hands, and hearts of those working on her through this process. We ask this in your precious name, Amen.

My little one that was without oxygen for 17 minutes has been released from all OT/PT and recently started walking at 14 months. God is good. Especially to our little babies.

Comment

Prayers up! It’s especially tough when it’s your child, but I do know that God is still in the healing business!!

Comment

God Bless you and your daughter! I can't imagine

Keep you head up and be there for her. Keep us updated and pray pray pray

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers of strength & wellness for your daughter & your family.

My granddaughter was diagnosed with ALL @ 2yo. She's now 10yo and as healthy and happy and any other little girl. The treatments and road to recovery are tough, but if you're going to have Leukemia, ALL is the kind to have, very high recovery rate. Jaycee barely even remembers any of it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X