No announcement yet.

Weston’s 2020 Hunting Season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston’s new stand, one of his Great uncles donated the blind, Drop’emChick added the art work and we cleared, disked and planted a nice spot I think.
    Attached Files

Comment

Drop’emChick’s food plot and a few of the targets. This was last weekend after we planted weekend before. Pretty good growth for only a week.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck to everyone on this beautiful cool morning, we are up eating breakfast headed to the stand shortly!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

We saw some deer this morning but none close enough to take a shot. Drop’emChick saw a heard of pigs 20+!
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! My little guy turns 2 in November. He made it through a 2 hour evening dove hunt in Sept and had a ball. Can't wait until he's old enough to go along to the woods and the marsh.

Comment

Weston has come a long ways. He is becoming a very good hunter

Comment

Good luck to everyone it’s Youth weekend starting tomorrow should be good, hopefully the moon will have the big boys chasing does! Weston will be in the stand with his trusty 22-250 before daylight in the morning hoping a big boy will slip up!! Drop’emChick got it done with her bow weekend before last, now it’s Weston’s turn!!! Everyone be safe!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good luck Weston!!
                    Kurdawg, I do think that's the prettiest tailgate LDP I ever dun seen!

Comment

We saw a pretty 6 this morning but no shooters, we do have 8 shoats in the hog trap we have to figure out what to do with lol. If anyone is close to Powell Park and wants one give me a call.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Kept 2 they on ice now! About to head back out and see if Weston can put a buck down for daddy to clean tonight!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Weston is knockin them out! Congrats Drop'mChick!

Comment

Go Weston !

Comment

Tailgate pic is awesome

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well no big bucks, but we did watch some deer for a while, enjoyed hunting, had a lot of fun and nice fire. From Weston.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X