Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
    I planted some Big and Beasty yesterday. I think you should still be good to plant.

Thanks. That’s what I needed to hear. I’ll add some clover and oats in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Thanks. That’s what I needed to hear. I’ll add some clover and oats in as well.

Your welcome, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
        Rolling up to Woodward today with a new stand and to get everything else rolling. Question for you OK food plot guys. Is it too late to plant turnips and radishes?

You will be more than good with the current temps, it will all hinge on the rain fall! Down here in the SE we don’t have anything in the forecast, but you may have a better chance up in the NW! Good luck!

Comment

I got the new stand up. That was my main deal. I planted a little 1/4 acre plot with a bunch of stuff. The cattle guy was drilling our 500 acre wheat field. Hope to have some equipment up here in the future so we can put in actual kill plots. Ready to get back up there in a few weeks.

Comment

Got a few bucks on camera. Ready to see what is roaming around after the temperatures start to get lower!
            Attached Files

Comment

In , east

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                Got a few bucks on camera. Ready to see what is roaming around after the temperatures start to get lower!

Shooters are looking great!

Comment

This sounds fun! I'm in for the west side!
                  Last edited by mix; 09-30-2020, 09:31 AM. Reason: I can't read a map

Comment

No chance, but I'm in. East side.

Comment

My lease mate from OKC got up to our place and got cameras out last weekend. Nothing much yet but we always have some nice ones come through starting in Nov. I killed a 142 and 146 last year. Never saw the two biggest we had on camera. Hope they made it. For now it’s this. [emoji35]

Comment

My goodness. I feel like I need to go hunt OK just to be a part of this. :-)

Comment

In. West side

Comment

Good luck tomorrow oklahoma boys . I’m sure missing my Oklahoma place about right now would be headed that way this afternoon the night before the opener like I had the last 7 years !

Comment

Heading up in morning to try to fill my elk tag. Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                                My goodness. I feel like I need to go hunt OK just to be a part of this. :-)

You definitely need to give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                                X