Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you find em I’ll come help chootem!

Comment

Anyone see doves in Wise or Jack county? Not seeing any at either of our places.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Oh my. I'm going out this coming Saturday. I surely hope we didn't have any damage. I'm worried about the pasture between Lockett and Crowell. I guess we'll see....

Sorry for all the guys that know they have damage at this point.
        I have a place over that way too, it is south of Thalia, sure hope everything is still standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
          Anyone see doves in Wise or Jack county? Not seeing any at either of our places.

We have about a 15 acre field that was half sunflower and half goatweed a month ago. The cattle guys shredded it not long ago. I probably saw 30 dove on the power line that runs through it Saturday morning along with others when driving through it.

This was last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She survived the windstorm...thank goodness.

I nailed it down with some t-posts. Had some clouds blow in late this afternoon, kinda weird swirly wind but it’s not bad here at camp.

Steak fire getting ready, nice to be at camp solo once in a while.

Cheers!

Comment

Enjoy. Nice cool night. Glad your equipment is no worse for the wear.

Comment

Everything I’ve checked so far is upright and working...except the 1 camera I really wanted to be working. Oh well, leaves more to the imagination...

Comment

Little lightening back in the NE.

Comment

One less hog in Jack county this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Everything I’ve checked so far is upright and working...except the 1 camera I really wanted to be working. Oh well, leaves more to the imagination...

Glad y'all had no damage!

Comment

The boys went back out to some spots they missed earlier in the week. My hay ring bow blind was about 600 yards South of where it used to be. Good thing about it is you can turn it on its side and roll it back to where it belongs. It goes over by the gun blind on the hill.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Made it out and back today. No damage in any of our pastures. Deer are killing the protein. Beginning to check camera cards. So far i've seen one new buck that looks promising. We'll see what else develops.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            The boys went back out to some spots they missed earlier in the week. My hay ring bow blind was about 600 yards South of where it used to be. Good thing about it is you can turn it on its side and roll it back to where it belongs. It goes over by the gun blind on the hill.
                            Tell Skip them oklahoma folks may be able to play ball but they suck at anchoring down a deer blind,

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Tell Skip them oklahoma folks may be able to play ball but they suck at anchoring down a deer blind,

They ain’t that great at baseball either.[emoji23][emoji1598]

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Lol, that is a rare photo of Skip actually working. Making Beoneau do all the pushin.

Comment

Working...
                                X