Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rusty and Dmo yall been workin hard! Looks good.
    I am driving East down 287 from Colorado towards home . Donley , Hardeman, Wilbarger, Wichita, look good! Will be going thru young soon.
    Welcome to all the new guys in the area. Should be great!

Comment

I guess I’ll slide in here. Just got a place in Stephens County so that isn’t too far out of bounds. I’ve never had a lease in that part of Texas so anxious to get some feeders and cameras going. Our place is about half way between Cisco and Breckenridge.

Comment

Who would be down with a meet up for dinner and a beer one night once hunting season rolls around?! I’m in Young County but I’d drive a little ways. I think it would be was awesome to meet some of you guys that hunt near by and swap some lies! I’m off pretty much all of November which would make it easy for a lot of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          I guess I’ll slide in here. Just got a place in Stephens County so that isn’t too far out of bounds. I’ve never had a lease in that part of Texas so anxious to get some feeders and cameras going. Our place is about half way between Cisco and Breckenridge.
          Your IN!

Comment

Forgot I had a few pics from last weekends trip. Feeder was put out/filled June 20th. Cool buck with matching G2 kickers, and a double brow. Not actually split, but 2 individual brows. Will have a few more to follow with this buck, and his running buddy a palmated type fixing to be 9pt. He’s in the background in this pic. His G2’s appear they are gonna split soon. Lots of small bucks, does daily, but these two are the only ones with any age so far. We’ll see what the August card pull holds. Still almost 2 months of growing to go, (when these pics were taken) soooo... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
            Attached Files

Comment

Side view...
              Attached Files

Comment

Runnin buddy...
                Attached Files

Comment

Had lotsa deer licking the few kernels left on the spin tray. You can see what appears to be splits on the tips of his G2’s.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Close up! Wished it would have gotten the whole rack, but oh well...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Close up of other buck...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for flooding y’all with all the pics. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just pulled cards a couple hours ago. Ready to get to the laptop.

Truck said 108 on the ranch. [emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062]

Comment

Honk if you see this parachute going down 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                              Close up! Wished it would have gotten the whole rack, but oh well...
                              Nice herd Rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                                Had lotsa deer licking the few kernels left on the spin tray. You can see what appears to be splits on the tips of his G2’s.
                                Great looking bucks .

Comment

Working...
                                X