Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osonics users/ owners?????

Ozonics that is....
    Looking for feedback on those that have used them.
    Looking at giving it a try this season and it would be in a tree stand.

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
    Ozonics that is....
    Looking for feedback on those that have used them.
    Looking at giving it a try this season and it would be in a tree stand.
    Worth it Don. Still play the win and spray down clean clothes but definitely legitimate product. There are some threads on here from other seasons also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Worth it Don. Still play the win and spray down clean clothes but definitely legitimate product. There are some threads on here from other seasons also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

X2 on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an HR200 I'd be willing to sell if interested.... Shoot me a PM...

Richard S.

Comment

I’ve only got one experience using an Ozonics, we were in a box blind, it made zero difference. As soon as a deer crossed our wind they were gone.

Comment

I have had great success with them. When they are set up correctly, they greatly increase your odds.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
              When they are set up correctly, they greatly increase your odds.
              Key words !

Comment

When used correctly AND under the right conditions they are 100% affective.. Windy days can be tricky..

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                  I have had great success with them. When they are set up correctly, they greatly increase your odds.

This^^^
                  I have a few bow hunts coming up & will run my HR300 each time to increase my odds

Compare it to camo, just another tool of the trade

Comment

My highest scoring buck to date was dead down wind for 14min at eye level before he came in. They’re not 100% effective but as mentioned when used correctly they definitely help enough to justify the cost.

Comment

Osonics users/ owners?????

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      When used correctly AND under the right conditions they are 100% affective.. Windy days can be tricky..

How do you use them correctly? I was in a sealed box blind, with one window open, ozonics mounted above window blanketing scent exiting the window opening. If you can’t contain/cover it there, there’s no way it would ever work in a tree.

Comment

I have been using one for many years love it would feel naked without it. I agree used property it will increase your odds of fooling an animals nose. It will not fool every animal every time but it will increase your odds. I still use Scentlok and pay attention to the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                          This^^^
                          I have a few bow hunts coming up & will run my HR300 each time to increase my odds

Compare it to camo, just another tool of the trade
                          I’m not disagreeing with any response on this thread, but I laughed, as my first thought was that if we used all the “tools” available today, we’d have to pull a wagon to our stand every time we went. 😁

Comment

How should it be most effectively used in a ground blind and also in a tree stand?

Comment

Working...
                            X