Bob’s Steak and Chophouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob’s Steak and Chophouse

Dad and I have reservations at the Omni location after the Dallas Safari Club show next Saturday.

This will be our first time there and wanted to get opinions from the GS? Is this place really worth the hype? What does everyone recommend having?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a great place. Every time I go I get the tomahawk. You won’t be disappointed.

Comment

My favorite steakhouse.

Comment

Just looked at their menu. I tend to get 2 appetizers on the first trip to this level of eating {spending money} - - [no prices on their menu] kind of places and then watch everything going by and landing on the table for everyone else. Decembers employee dinner we did Ocean in the Galleria. It is a seafood place. Two folks got a filet and when their eyes stopped rolling gave the rest of us a bite. It was possibly the best chunk of steak I ever ate.......

Comment

Get the tomahawk off menu. I enjoyed it. But it's pretty similar to Ruth's Chris. Better than your Longhorn or the like. The have prime cuts and Wagu.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The one in The Woodlands close to Houston is well worth it.. I recommend the ribeye or rack of lamb! They closed The Woodlands location but I ate there many times and enjoyed the dinner with the wife!

Comment

Yes, it’s good, maybe not completely worth that much money if your used to cooking your own, but I like to eat there.

Comment

The tomahawk is good, but I’m a lamb lover so I get the lamb chop.

Comment

My second favorite behind Nick and Sam's in Dallas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

my favorite dallas stop for steak.

Comment

definalty worth it

Comment

Definitely worth it

Comment

My favorite steakhouse! I love the original location on Lemmon. I did take my whole family to the one in San Antonio a few years ago. That was a disappointment! The ones in Dallas have been excellent!!!!!

Comment

Pretty good. The original on Lemmon is the worst

Comment

Cote de boeuf, rare plus.

Comment

Working...
                              X