**Weather- Flooding Likely**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Haven't seen a hippie yet, lots of older gents wearing their socks up to their knees asking if I fish for crappy. I asked each one politely of their name was Pat

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

We were still drying out from the +/-15" 2 weeks ago. We got 3.5" yesterday here in Old Ocean. I was watching the radar, and it looked like Bay City & El Campo area really got hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
        Has not really rained much at all here in Brazos County....
        Neither to the north. My place in Robertson county, maybe 3 inches out of the last 2 weather systems. I’m still pretty dry.

Comment

Pouring in Round Rock now. Got 4.25 inches last week, 2 inches yesterday looks like rain all this week. Need it to go away I got work to do.

Comment

Lake Charles is under water. It's bad there. Those people have been thru enough this past year. My sister just sent me this. All the kids are still in school, don't know how they are gonna get home tonight.

Comment

I heard "... y'all remember that drought you are in - everywhere in Texas? Yeah? Well, that's about to change..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                I heard "... y'all remember that drought you are in - everywhere in Texas? Yeah? Well, that's about to change..."
                yep..Droughts seem to historically be busted by floods

Comment

Yesterday we got over 7 inches of ran in 3 hours in Edna . A co-worker got over 14 inches according to his weather station . He has been flooded in . Will probably be 2 or 3 more days before he can get out . He is outside Gandao .

Comment

We need it desperately in the Big Country and Concho Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today's update for Southeast Tx.... https://spacecityweather.com/

Looks like today might be a chance to take a breath for some before it gets western on Wednesday and Thursday. Areas like Fannet and Lake Charles who have already flooded yesterday look to be getting hit again and again with heavy rain. I feel for those folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                        Yesterday we got over 7 inches of ran in 3 hours in Edna . A co-worker got over 14 inches according to his weather station . He has been flooded in . Will probably be 2 or 3 more days before he can get out . He is outside Gandao .
                        We are sitting at 1.25" just up from yall in sheridan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Today's update for Southeast Tx.... https://spacecityweather.com/

Looks like today might be a chance to take a breath for some before it gets western on Wednesday and Thursday. Areas like Fannet and Lake Charles who have already flooded yesterday look to be getting hit again and again with heavy rain. I feel for those folks.

We got 18" of rain in Fannett yesterday. 7 inches of that was in 1 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                            We got 18" of rain in Fannett yesterday. 7 inches of that was in 1 hour.
                            That's crazy. Y'all have had a bad time with flooding since Harvey. Hopefully the next few days won't drop anymore large amounts of rain on y'all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                                We are sitting at 1.25" just up from yall in sheridan.

Looks like y’all are getting hammered tonight . We are on round two . Getting hit hard . I’m at work tonight so I’m not sure how bad it is at the house . Hear a few roads are flooded in town .

Comment

Working...
                                X