Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass pro in sa had a lot or 5.56.

Comment

Dang I have been trying to find the 6.5 in ELD-X hope it comes back to Dallas soon

Comment

the Academy in Mesquite had nothing the other day when I went

Comment

Academy lessons learned.
          Don't go on Fridays, 0 for 2.
          Weekdays, 1 day Hornady 6.5 Creed Black 140, Day 2 6.5 ELDX Hunter 143

Comment

No luck at Academy's on any weekend.

I been buying all my 7.62 online. Sucks waiting at store for 2-3 boxes unless its deer hunting ammo

Comment

Bumping this back up. Academy in Huntsville has 9mm, Browning 223, 7.62, LOTS of 308 Sierra Matchking, hornady 25-06, Winchester XP 270, and for the first time since this whole thing started, 7mm Rem Mag. About 20+ boxes of Norma 150 gr 7mm Mag at $29 a box. Finally snagged a few boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Now, if we could just get primers and powder rolling again for us reloaders too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Awesome! Now, if we could just get primers and powder rolling again for us reloaders too.

Amen Mike. I need some large pistol primers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Amen Mike. I need some large pistol primers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Me too. I’ve dropped below 20,000.

Comment

I’m in Arkansas and went into wal mart in Rogers, they had a nice assortment, so I picked up some 243. I asked the lady behind the counter and she said they get ammo everyday. Same issues with everybody wanting it and was a 3 box limit. Of course it helps, if your store is closest to corporate hq.

Comment

Midway had a bunch of 6.5 PRC ammo today, it lasted most of the day before running out so I guess it’s rolling in some. I haven’t seen that ammo in a long long time.

I’ve seen lots of primers and powders this week as well but hunting seasons quickly approaching and it’s going to be all jacked up again. I know a guy that’s offering a service that sends out pings for primers when they pop up. Same thing I use for powder but his is for primers. You still have to be quick but a lot of guys are snagging primers still using it, seems like it’s $25 for so many months or something like that. I know it works because I used my own last year for primers and have enough now for the Armageddon

I don’t have anything to do with this but I know guys that are using it, here's the link if anybody wants it

PrimerPrimer sends you a text whenever an online retails restocks a reloading component. We let you know when primers are back in stock.

I will say if you use that system make sure you have a log In to all the major sites so you can check out fast, if you wait to try to check out and sign up at the same time your going to be screwed. You can most definitely score some primers using it if your in need and have time when the pings come in.
                        Last edited by Kong; 05-13-2021, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                          I’m in Arkansas and went into wal mart in Rogers, they had a nice assortment, so I picked up some 243. I asked the lady behind the counter and she said they get ammo everyday. Same issues with everybody wanting it and was a 3 box limit. Of course it helps, if your store is closest to corporate hq.
                          Bring me some .243 bro! Safe travels buddy

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            When the neck-beard scalpers begin to anticipate that they won't be able to easily sell stuff at inflated prices, the ammo will magically reappear in quantity. It looks as though that is eminent.
                            yep, and like a told a vendor at the gun show during the PREVIOUS shortage: I hope they choke on it!

Comment

Cant find 143 grain ELDx 6.5 creed anywhere! need some bad!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                                Cant find 143 grain ELDx 6.5 creed anywhere! need some bad!
                                @CJ776

Comment

Working...
                                X