Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Their store, their rules, my money, my choice to go elsewhere.

Yep, walked in there last weekend and they gave me a mask. I personally had no issue with it since they gave me one. No different than someone walking into your house smoking a cigar and you asking them to take it outside.

Comment

Covid is still around.

Comment

I think we should make everybody wear clown suits. It would probably catch on. People are sheep. Its frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
          Covid is still around.
          And will be for a long long time. Stupid masks and a shot isn't going to change that

Op I've taken my money to several different places since this bs has started. One place I've been doing business with for over 20 years. They handed me my receipt one day on a clip board attached to a 4 ft stick...told the owner that's the last time he'll ever get my money!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Their store, their rules, my money, my choice to go elsewhere.
            Yes, go somewhere else to get your booze, dang places with rules.

You going to walk out of a hospital too when they ask you to wear a mask?

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post

Hospitals are still under a DHS mandate, liquor stores are not, but I don't expect sheeple to know that.

Comment

I'm done with masks, they can kiss my maskless Azz. Spec's Liquor doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  Yep, walked in there last weekend and they gave me a mask. I personally had no issue with it since they gave me one. No different than someone walking into your house smoking a cigar and you asking them to take it outside.
                  Was the mask individually wrapped?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post

How long will your vaccine last? Is it still good next year with all the new variants and strains forming.

Comment

I got kicked out of Chipotle last week. No biggie, I went and ate seafood instead. I went back to Chipotle and had a burrito today, didn't forget my mask. Life goes on.

Comment

I don't wear the mask. If I go somewhere and they tell me to put one on, I just put it on like a chin strap. Seems to satisfy most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                          Covid is still around.
                          COVID will be around for as long as all of us are on God's green earth. You can thank China for that.

Comment

They own the business and they have the right, No shirt, no shoes, no mask. Dont have an issue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                              They own the business and they have the right, No shirt, no shoes, no mask. Dont have an issue with it.

I don’t have any issues with businesses setting and enforcing their own rules...

But I won’t use an establishment who is enforcing a mask requirement if they aren’t mandated to. My money will go to companies who err on the side of the individuals liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X