Will Shaka survive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    LOL, Beard ain’t going anywhere. The UT bball program has five star players and a 2 star culture. Beard would not tolerate that.

Tech has better facilities than IU or UT. Heck, UT is building a smaller arena...why is that?

UT is still paying their last 2 head football coaches...no way they money whip Beard. Besides, Tech will match any offers.
    IU...when was the last time they did anything? They are a has been from long ago. Why would Beard wanna go there and try to live up to Knight. At Tech, he’s not having to live up to anything...he’s creating his own legacy.

UT is the most entitlement minded and delusional University in the country. They recently overtook Ayunem as the school who does less with more. Facilities in Lubbock are way better. UT can’t money whip Beard...he’s staying in Lubbock.

No, I do not think Tech is the ultimate college basketball job. With Beard, it eventually may become that...because Beard did it. Again, Beard can create something at Tech...instead of chasing a Legacy.
    Um...the city will own that state of the art arena, not UT. Whoren won’t even be able to practice there.
    Have you been to Austin lately? That place is a cesspool. I would much rather live in Lubbock than Austin. The list of issues with Austin is a mile long, Lubbock does not have those California type of issues.

You gonna be ok, dumplin?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

The delusion arrow was pointed in the wrong direction...

Comment

Just announced in Lubbock, Beard to Texas!

Comment

I doubt Ole Shiney Boy shows back up, and if he does he better have a fork, knife and bib for all that crow he has coming out of the kitchen...

Comment

Those million dollar homes in the hills overlooking Lake Travis had some pull.

I bet "my river" was the deal closer.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Lol 😂

Comment

Paint me as someone who did not fathom Beard leaving Tech for UT. I'm super disappointed, but life goes on. Best of luck to Beard in Austin. Edwards has already announced he's transferring. Hello rebuilding...

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                  Paint me as someone who did not fathom Beard leaving Tech for UT. I'm super disappointed, but life goes on. Best of luck to Beard in Austin. Edwards has already announced he's transferring. Hello rebuilding...
                  Same here. Same old song though, those with the money have the pull. At least there's still baseball, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                    As they just discussed on the Horn it's much easier to get 5 star talent to Austin than Lubbock whether they be from DFW, Houston, East Texas, NYC or California. It's not really rocket science.

Comment

Lol. That didn't age well for ol Shines. Give me Austin...well the surrounding area multiple lakes hills towns and the women over Lubbock any day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                        Same here. Same old song though, those with the money have the pull. At least there's still baseball, I guess.

Yep, as long as they can hold on to Tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Just announced in Lubbock, Beard to Texas!

Little slow today

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Yep, as long as they can hold on to Tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Baseball isn't an urban sport. No need for him to leave, unless, well...Texas calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              As they just discussed on the Horn it's much easier to get 5 star talent to Austin than Lubbock whether they be from DFW, Houston, East Texas, NYC or California. It's not really rocket science.

Thanks to you and the Horn for your in depth analysis. I suppose my disbelief was rooted in Beard ties to West Texas and his general appearance of being at home in Lubbock. Naivety on my part. I realize money talks and also realize his former relationship with the University. Again, best of luck to Beard and congrats to UT for getting a solid coach (and likely staff and players).

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                The delusion arrow was pointed in the wrong direction...

Apparently tech isn’t that great of a job as it seems. Just like Curt said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X