No announcement yet.

Let’s talk mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No experience with them or trying to return one but I’d highly advise not going with a Tempurpedic air bed, worst $5,000 we’ve ever spent. We slept on it less than 3 months and it ended up in a spare bedroom.

Comment

Don’t have experience with a purple or nectar mattress but I can tell you I am enjoying the mew Tempurpedic mattress. Went ahead an went full out and got the adjustable bases with a soft luxe cooling mattress. Was not cheap but now it has been worth it. My sleeping has gotten so much better since we made the switch.

Comment

I rolled the dice and purchased a Layla because it offered a soft and firm and you could switch by just flipping the mattress. Price was right also! Tried the firm for the first night and the soft the second and the soft was perfect and haven’t looked back. Didn’t know how bad my old mattress was till sleeping on the Layla(soft).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We did Helix about two years ago. It's the best mattress I've ever slept on. I'll never buy a traditional innerspring only mattress from a big box store again. At the time, it had like a 1 year trial period. I called before we ordered to ask how the return process worked if we didn't like it, since it came in what is basically a giant vacuum sealed bag. They send a guy out to box it back up for you, free of charge.

Comment

Nectar

I have the nectar and really like it. I’m 6’6” at around range from 275 to 300 throughout the year and it hasn’t dented at all. Soft but firm and really hard to get out of sometimes.

Comment

mattress

Originally posted by Txfshrmn View Post
              I have the nectar and really like it. I’m 6’6” at around range from 275 to 300 throughout the year and it hasn’t dented at all. Soft but firm and really hard to get out of sometimes.
              That last comment really concerns me.. THX so we following...

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                We have the Nectar and love it. Has 1 year free trial as well.

Good to hear. Ours is supposed to be here today.

Comment

We have a Purple 2 and love it. Had it about 2 years. Mattress Firm has them and you can lay on em and test

Comment

I bought a Purple first, and sent back. Actually they couldn't find anyone to pickup so I gave it to my Ex BIL.. Bought a Wink and love it!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                      Anyone have experience with purple?

We've had a Purple Hybrid 2 for about a year now and love it.

Comment

Have had a purple for a 4-5 years. Overall solid mattress but I like a softer pillow top type bed so will probably be getting something else shortly.

Comment

Give Zinus a look. We have 4 of them and love every one of them. For the $$$ you can buy these for you can replace them every couple of years. Very comfortable

Comment

We just got a Casper foam mattress at Costco. I was skeptical about a mattress in a box but it's been awesome.

Comment

We are in the same boat. Looking at purple and Brooklyn bedding.

Comment

I have had a Puffy for about a year and love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X