• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you all.

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congrats all the way around Curt! And remember.......don’t worry about tonight. It’s ONLY MONEY! 😛

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That is outstanding!!!

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Awesome. But I see a great opportunity for a tbh gathering wasted. I got no invite. I saw no cooking teams formed. What kinda rag tag event was this??

I kind thought the same thing! We all could have done it up right!!! No need for a caterer!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Awesome. But I see a great opportunity for a tbh gathering wasted. I got no invite. I saw no cooking teams formed. What kinda rag tag event was this??

That would’ve been great with me. However, I will tell you that my opinions were neither appreciated nor respected when it came to the planning of that wedding! I just had to be there to give her away and scratch the check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JSki View Post
                Congrats Curt! We sure miss not seeing Katelyn, Josh and the kids around the neighborhood since they moved.

They had another baby in November. A little man named Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  That is outstanding!!!

I kind thought the same thing! We all could have done it up right!!! No need for a caterer!

I’d be down....Jennie, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    They had another baby in November. A little man named Jones.

Congrats on the Grandkids! How many you got now?

Comment

That’s great news. Congratulations to you & your family. It just don’t get no better than this.

Now you may have to expand your archery range to make room for the new shooter in y’all’s life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Congrats on the Grandkids! How many you got now?

5....all under the age of five.

My oldest and her husband have a four year old girl, a nearly 3 year old girl and a 4mo old boy.

The newlyweds each brought a 2yr old into the marriage. She has a boy and he has a girl.

Sunday dinners at our house are ROWDY!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Curt and Jennie! Congratulations and may God bless this union and give them many years together. Beautiful couple sir! Kinda makes your chest pump up don't it?! I'll never forget the day I gave my daughter away!! Happiest and saddest day in my life all wrapped up in one!! The Lord bless me with a man that loves my daughter the way Christ loves His church... Sounds like you got yourseff a good 'un too!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              5....all under the age of five.

My oldest and her husband have a four year old girl, a nearly 3 year old girl and a 4mo old boy.

The newlyweds each brought a 2yr old into the marriage. She has a boy and he has a girl.

Sunday dinners at our house are ROWDY!!!!

Have fun. I'm up to 10 but think that's it for me. You'll blow by me in a few years. They are expensive too! I just bought them a river boat to let them mess around in this summer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X