Ammo sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo sales

Has anyone ever bought ammo from Optics Plant or Optics and Ammo? Good/bad? Are they legit?

I almost bought or tried to buy from Optics & Ammo. Luckily I did a search on the business and saw all the negative reviews and complaints on the BBB

Comment

I’ve used optics planet many times. Wife also has gotten camera gear from them. Never had any issues.

Comment

Bought truckloads of stuff of from Optics Planet, and love em.
        Seems some have shipping issues with them, but I've never had a single problem.

Comment

Backorder Planet? I've bought from them, it's hit or miss.

Comment

Optics Planet is legit, you just never know when you will get your stuff.

Comment

I’m waiting for an order right now. Might be a while, but I saved a few hundred, so it works out.

Comment

Not a big fan. We have bought ammo from them but there shipping was pretty slow.

Comment

I ordered months ago. I get emails every so often about my order it continuously gets pushed back on delivery date, now the delivery date is June. As of now I’m riding it to see if it ever gets delivered. It was an order if .17hmr and 168gr .308. I won’t order again and prepared to cut my losses of $100 or so. Well aware of the ammo shortage. Luckily I’m not in a bind so it really doesn’t affect me. Good luck.

Comment

Bought my vortex from there. No ammo yet.

Comment

Bought a camera from there no issues. I have some ammo backordered that hopefully I will receive in June. Not holding my breath but keeping my order because hard to find Hornady ELD-X ammo in 3006 178gr

Comment

Ordered a sight from there and the wrong one was shipped. Their explanation was that the one I wanted was out, so they shipped a similar one. Completely different base, etc. Had ordered a scope w/o any issues before that. Not rolling the dice again with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                          Ordered a sight from there and the wrong one was shipped. Their explanation was that the one I wanted was out, so they shipped a similar one. Completely different base, etc. Had ordered a scope w/o any issues before that. Not rolling the dice again with them.
                          It’s a good thing you did not need a new windshield in a Ford F150 and they were out and sent the windshield for a Taurus.....

You know, both are Fords so they are bound to be interchangeable.

Comment

Optics Planet yes. Took forever. Palmetto State Armory has been one of the best. Although, I have used several in the last few months. Ammunition Depot has also been pretty good.

Comment

The one time I bought from Optics Planet, I wasn’t sure they were ever going to ship it. It almost seemed liked a little bait and switch on what they showed in stock vs. what they really had. This wasn’t ammo either, something that wasn’t in high demand.

It left a bad taste in my mouth and I doubt I would use them again if there was another option.

Comment

Working...
                              X