Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews VXR downs two does in the same morning

Part I and II of my hunt below!
    Last edited by uplandlefty; 01-12-2021, 05:28 PM. Reason: Issue with video links

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI57OddbRsI"]2021 - Doe Management Bow Hunt (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpzsVal9bBo"]2021 - Doe Management Bow Hunt (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Nice video!

Dang lucky to hit that last one. Did your arrow hit something on the way? In fact at first viewing I thought it bounced off her back...lol Watching the arrow over and over, I'm still not sure how the arrow got the broadhead around in her. That was crazy. The results speak for themselves though! Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Nice video!

Dang lucky to hit that last one. Did your arrow hit something on the way? In fact at first viewing I thought it bounced off her back...lol Watching the arrow over and over, I'm still not sure how the arrow got the broadhead around in her. That was crazy. The results speak for themselves though! Congrats again!
            I thought the same thing!! I was shooting over the camera and tripod, so maybe that played into it. I can’t believe I hit her after further video review especially with her jumping the string too.

Comment

Nice job. I'm freaking out about that second doe.

Comment

Haha I was freaking out too! Can’t believe I got so much penetration with that arrow flight.

Comment

I'd rather be lucky then good anyday! HAHA congrats, nice set up, great filming.

Comment

Great job way to go

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks! It was a great way to end the season!!

Comment

Cool videos! I love shooting does. Makes up for all the times they blow and snort at you when a big buck is around. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice videos. Like the multiple angles

Comment

Working...
                              X