No announcement yet.

Mary’s in Strawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary's is good. We would stop there on the way to DFW for tournaments. I really like Babe's Chicken Fry. Great flavor. Another good one is Bucks in Sweetwater.

Comment

I like Mary's, New York Hill and George's if that's possible.... no complaints at either

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        There are better things to eat at George's IMO than chicken fried steak. I only had it once and was average.
        Born and raised in Waco, Georges was a regular hang out of mine until I moved. I only had the chicken Fry a couple times, and only because I caught it on special.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I like Mary's, New York Hill and George's if that's possible.... no complaints at either
          It's like pizza, even when its bad it is good

Comment

I’m a Mary’s fan but it definitely ain’t the the best CFS in Texas

Comment

Mary’s is 90% out of this world 10% just ok. Give em a second chance, everyone strikes out occasionally!

Comment

Gizzards and livers!!!!

Comment

I went to Mary's once. That was enough.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                    This looks good. Don't know where from.

I think that’s schnitzel sammich from up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been there once! Will definitely go again if I’m in that area and need to eat!!!

Bisch

Comment

I cant believe NY Hill is still open. Not because of service/food (it was good), but simply cause I ate there quite a few times in the early 90s! **** I'm old.

Comment

Mary’s was ok. Been there once when passing though. Wouldn’t stop again. Actually was disappointed after the high marks it’s received here on TBH.

Comment

I don’t think I’ve eaten at Mary’s. Maybe way back in my rodeo days but not in recent memory. I pretty much have a 5 minute line wait rule , if I have to wait more than 5 minutes I find somewhere else. Food isn’t that much of a priority to me.

Comment

I believe a lot of like it because it is pan fried or actually on the griddle. A bunch of us grew up eating pan fried from our mothers kitchen. I personally love Mary’s, however, my wife and son do not. To each his own! However for me the gravy just puts it over the top!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                                I believe a lot of like it because it is pan fried or actually on the griddle. A bunch of us grew up eating pan fried from our mothers kitchen. I personally love Mary’s, however, my wife and son do not. To each his own! However for me the gravy just puts it over the top!

I am a huge fan of pan fried. I prefer it over deep fried. But I love both.

Comment

Working...
                                X