Iowa Colony...any TBHers around there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iowa Colony...any TBHers around there?

I need a strange favor. I sold a property down there a while back, directly across from the police station on the corner. My real estate signs (2) are still there. I need them removed. They are made of pretty thick chloroplast (3'x5') so maybe you can re-purpose them? The buyer is unwilling to help. Anyway, the signs are zip-tied to the fence. Just need a pair of dikes. Can anyone help?

That’s 5-10 minutes from me.

Shoot me a DM with the details, I should be able to take care of it by Friday afternoon at the latest.

Comment

I’m about 30 minutes from there and could make a trip sometime if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
        I’m about 30 minutes from there and could make a trip sometime if needed.
        Thanks but Twist has it covered. Thanks a lot for the offer!

Comment

The buyer couldn't take the signs down..... must be from California

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            The buyer couldn't take the signs down..... must be from California
            Ha! I simply asked them as a favor to save me 7-8 hours of driving. Their reply was “Seller’s agents are responsible for their own signs.” To be fair, it was the buyer’s agent, not the actual buyer. But he is now on the “do not ever refer anyone to this guy” list!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              Ha! I simply asked them as a favor to save me 7-8 hours of driving. Their reply was “Seller’s agents are responsible for their own signs.” To be fair, it was the buyer’s agent, not the actual buyer. But he is now on the “do not ever refer anyone to this guy” list!

Chance, that goofy real estate guy just made your list, and also is on Santa’s naughty list. The one time of the year you might expect some good will to be shared around, but not this guy. Good for you Twist for helping out.

Comment

If for some reason Twist can't get to it, send me a PM and I'll go do it tomorrow. I'm about 5 miles from it.

Comment

^^^I'll let you know if something happens, it shouldn't be a problem though. It's only a mile or so detour from the way home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    I can’t imagine an agent doing this. I’ve picked up countless signs and lockboxes for other agents over the years and never thought twice about refusing. Weird

Comment

Working...
                    X