No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallettsville vs Shiner tonight! Going to be a good one, I always look forward to our friendly rivalry with Shiner. I met some Carthage fans last year at Jerry World last year when Hallettsville played in state. They were all great people. They have a great program there.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
      Lorena is hosting Franklin in what should be a great game. Ready to see the kid sling it around the field to all those receivers that Lorena has.

Hoping for an injury free senior year for him after the leg injuries last year.

Good luck to everyone tonight.
      Good luck to y’all!!! I’m ready for a good game.
      Any good places to eat around there? Me and the wife like to support local businesses on out of town games.

Comment

The legend JG Cartwright passed this week. Tough loss.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Good luck to y’all!!! I’m ready for a good game.
          Any good places to eat around there? Me and the wife like to support local businesses on out of town games.
          There is a Mexican food place on the southbound access road in the little strip center by the Bush's chicken. They have a happy hour for beer and margaritas on Friday nights. Food is good.

Good luck to y'all tonight. Hoping for a good game from both teams.

Comment

Southlake Carrol put a whipping on Highland Park at Jerry’s World last night 45-21. It was televised on ESPNU. Let’s just say that Southlake found their new qb last night. With their #1 in the nation qb Quinn Ewers abandoning them to leave his senior season and enroll at Ohio State to try to capitalize on his name- they didn’t miss a beat. The new qb a Junior completed 16/24 passes for 260+ yards and three touchdowns. They looked really good. Man I Love Texas High School Football! Welcome back and good luck to all of you who have a dog in the fight this year!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              The legend JG Cartwright passed this week. Tough loss.
              I met Coach Cartwright several times when my ex brother-in-law coached for him. He was a good one. RIP Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Tell him good luck and hopefully I can watch it on the stream. I know the head coach at Goldthwaite from college. He is a good dude, but I hope he gets beat tonight.
                Will do, Goldwaithe is bigger and stronger than I have seen them in the past. We will have to show up and limit mistakes.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  Ready to watch my little brother coach his first game as a head coach at Paris North Lamar vs Krum tonight. Their Freshman team kicked butt last night!
                  Man north lamar is in a tough district. Hopefully your brother can get them turned around and making some progress.

Comment

Crawford wins 35-6.

Rwc

Comment

Just saw Lake Travis down Arlington Martin! LT looked better than anticipated!

Comment

Small 3A Franklin beats big 3A Lorena!
                        Last edited by MarkV; 08-27-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Lorena is 3A-1. Just got back from watching our opening game. Blanco lost to Davenport. Kids played hard, we are dealing with Covid and injuries. We should have a good squad as we move into district. Get better for next week.

Comment

My son is a sophomore on JV. He got to dress with the varsity tonight.

Remember son, even when you are looking up to others, there’s Always someone looking up to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                              Lorena is 3A-1. Just got back from watching our opening game. Blanco lost to Davenport. Kids played hard, we are dealing with Covid and injuries. We should have a good squad as we move into district. Get better for next week.
                              You are correct. I knew we were playing up but for some reason thought they were 4A. I’ll change that now.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Small 3A Franklin beats 4A Lorena!
                                Lorena is 3A D1

Comment

Working...
                                X