Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night lights!

Anyone getting amped up for some Friday night football? People fromm Carthage need not apply

Well, you know the playoffs will have to go thru Carthage to get to Dallas
    I am ready. Heard they have us(Franklin Lions) ranked #1 in 3A Div II. Hope those boys can live up to it. Everybody I’ve talked to said this team should be even better than last year!!

Comment

Yes!!! And I couple this with Nachos!!! Lol

Comment

You know we are down here in Mustang Nation! Would love to see us play y’all in December. But we have to get past the University of Carthage first. Good luck to y’all this season!

Comment

Yep! First scrimmage tonight! Ready to see what we have!

Comment

#7 Lorena (3A-D1) will open up with Franklin (#1 in 3A-D2) and the following week with China Spring (#7 in 4A-D2). Gonna be tough two weeks. Dave Campbell has Lorena picked to lose out in the semi's this year to Vanderbilt Industrial. Think that may be stretching it a bit. They replace 1 on the O-line and multiple skill players return on offense. QB1 was injured most of the year with a dislocated knee cap suffered in 2 a days and a broken tibia in first start back from the previous injury. D-line and DB's should be good but the LB's are very young.

Good luck to all this season and hoping for no injuries to whomever has family playing.
            John Abel
            Last edited by jabel; 08-12-2021, 08:55 AM. Reason: left word out

Comment

Its been a hot one this year on the field but got the team ready. Going to be an interesting year for sure.

Comment

Bfnd

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                  You know we are down here in Mustang Nation! Would love to see us play y’all in December. But we have to get past the University of Carthage first. Good luck to y’all this season!
                  Same to yall bud. Yall ranked pretty high preseason also.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                    Its been a hot one this year on the field but got the team ready. Going to be an interesting year for sure.
                    You coach for Sheridan?

Comment

C-Town Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Anyone getting amped up for some Friday night football? People fromm Carthage need not apply
                        Lindale starts tomorrow with Carthage! Guess you can only go up from there!

Comment

Yep, looking forward to another successful season. Need to keep healthy and then see if we can get back to " Post Antelope Nation"

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Yep, looking forward to another successful season. Need to keep healthy and then see if we can get back to " Post Antelope Nation"

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                            Look forward to getting to watch a couple games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Well, you know the playoffs will have to go thru Carthage to get to Dallas
                              I am ready. Heard they have us(Franklin Lions) ranked #1 in 3A Div II. Hope those boys can live up to it. Everybody I’ve talked to said this team should be even better than last year!!
                              Yup im excited! both my daughters will be on the field between cheer, dance and band. wont miss a game, should be a fun season
                              Go Big Green!

Comment

Working...
                              X