used tractor price(s)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    why would a 2015 need all new a/c systems? Seems odd and priced a little high
    I agree. Said they had repeated problems with one component so they had the dealer replace all of it, may have been warranty work...?

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      I agree. Said they had repeated problems with one component so they had the dealer replace all of it, may have been warranty work...?
      Not uncommon. Could have lost pieces of the compressor and instead of trying to flush it sometimes its easier to just replace it.

Comment

Tractor prices Pre Def are crazy. Every tractor we own will bring more or what we paid for it. Example we have a 2006 with 3000K hrs and it will bring what we paid for it new if not more.
        Any equipment PRE DEF is bringing a premium. I would say price is a premium if you got him down to 50K i would probably buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
          I've been looking for a 50hp or there around, and that has been the case.

I may be better off buying new with a warranty at 0% financing.
          Theres really no 0% ive ever seen. Theres the cash price, or the finance price which is X% money higher (you know, like a finance charge)

Comment

Just got a quote on a brand new 26hp Mahindra with FEL, 5ft brush cutter, 4' tiller and 16ft lowboy trailer for $22,900. Sounds pretty good I think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              Tractor prices Pre Def are crazy. Every tractor we own will bring more or what we paid for it. Example we have a 2006 with 3000K hrs and it will bring what we paid for it new if not more.
              Any equipment PRE DEF is bringing a premium. I would say price is a premium if you got him down to 50K i would probably buy it.
              Pretty much dead on. Pre DEF is bringing premium pricing. I'd be in at $50-$51k range on that tractor. Hours aren't crazy high. Personally i'd stay away from a new one due to DEF issues.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of hours for a 2015. That’s a big tractor with a big price. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Just got a quote on a brand new 26hp Mahindra with FEL, 5ft brush cutter, 4' tiller and 16ft lowboy trailer for $22,900. Sounds pretty good I think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  yep. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                  X