X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luling Buc-ee's Feeders

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Liar! You have plenty issues

LOL...I'm trying to to solve them one arrow at a time. Gonna get on them after I get back from the lease this weekend. Work and weather has kept me at bay.

I have 9 new problems on the ground but either coyotes or the cold took care of 3 of them.

Last edited by Smart; 03-02-2021, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post
      I know several people using the all seasons from there with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I've used their corn for years and absolutely no issues at all with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        LOL...I'm trying to to solve them one arrow at a time. Gonna get on them after I get back from the lease this weekend. Work and weather has kept me at bay.

I have 9 new problems on the ground but either coyotes or the cold took care of 3 of them.

Lol. That looks like a feedlot!

The Bucees corn comes from two different producers in El Campo. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s an attractant not a ration anyways.

Comment

Dang 6.99, thats up almost 2 bucks since hunting season, but i know buccee is going to still be the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafuria View Post
            Dang 6.99, thats up almost 2 bucks since hunting season, but i know buccee is going to still be the cheapest.

$7.99 at the one in Melissa right now. Drives me nuts. When I don’t need it it’s $5.99. But since I’m planning a trip to fill feeders next week it’s higher.[emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

$7.99 - ouch

Comment

What does one of these feeders run? Approximately?

Comment

I'll be passing that bucces on Thursday morning around 6am. If I remember, I can let ya know then

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                    I'll be passing that bucces on Thursday morning around 6am. If I remember, I can let ya know then

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      what does one of these feeders run? Approximately?
                      $399

Comment

Come on guys.....If Bucee’s corn didn’t meet aflatoxin requirements they wouldn’t be allowed to sell it. There was a post on here a while back which laid out the acceptable aflatoxin levels.....the skeptics can search for it.

Comment

Originally posted by el_tejas_gringo View Post
                          If I were the OP, and were to pass any Lowes Supermakets, I'd look at the 650lb Sendero stand and fill feeders. They are the same price, and IMO work better than the EZ feeders from Buc-ees. I have one of each at my lease and the Sendero is built and works better.

However, I haven't had any issues with the EZ feeder. I'm just going based on construction, corn slinging, and capacity.

I'm sure Buc-ees has some in store. I've never seen them not have them.
                          I agree. I have 3 Bucees ASF feeders no problems. Bought 1 Sendero Feeder at Lowe’s grocery and no issues either.

Comment

I was there last Friday and they still had some ASF's. we bought the EZ-feeder for a new set we put up. we have both and they kind and they seem to work well

Comment

Not hijacking on purpose. Figured once it seems like a few of y’all are going in there this week can anyone tell me if they have milo/Mays in stock? Some times they do carry it other time I get looked at like I’m crazy asking about it.

Comment

Thanks Y’all! They had plenty, probably 15, in stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X