Luling Buc-ee's Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    IMO buc-Ee’s feeders, corn, is similar to there food pure junk, the corn is cheap for a reason it is rejected product for not meeting consumption standards , the hunters I know that bought feeders have chronic problems
    Those EZ Feeders are priced right and the ones I have work flawlessly. I know they sell them like crazy from what I've seen and been told.

Concerning the corn, it was my understanding that the corn comes from Fehner and Sons in Gonzales and it's cleaner than most.

Comment

THey are NOT all seasons feeders but cheaper Bucee's branded feeders. They will work but not the best quality. Better then anything academy sells tho

Their corn ist the same as anywhere else. How funny!!!!

Comment

While yalls feedback and opinions are noted, the question was. Does the Buc-ee’s in Luling have this All Seasons feeder in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was there 2 weeks ago and they had plenty pf the EZ All Season feeders outside on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post
            While yalls feedback and opinions are noted, the question was. Does the Buc-ee’s in Luling have this All Seasons feeder in stock?

If buc-ee doesn’t have them ASF factory is fairly close to I-10 in San Antonio
            All Seasons Feeders is a family owned business that is centered around enjoying the outdoors. We build our products to outlast many years of hard use. From Deer Feeders and Deer Blinds to Texas made BBQ Pits and Smokers, All Seasons Feeders have what you need!

Comment

Had them out front this weekend. Looked to be 10 or so

Comment

I purchased one about a month ago there and they had PLENTY

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
                  I purchased one about a month ago there and they had PLENTY
                  same

Comment

I was there few days ago. They had probably a dozen.

Comment

If I were the OP, and were to pass any Lowes Supermakets, I'd look at the 650lb Sendero stand and fill feeders. They are the same price, and IMO work better than the EZ feeders from Buc-ees. I have one of each at my lease and the Sendero is built and works better.

However, I haven't had any issues with the EZ feeder. I'm just going based on construction, corn slinging, and capacity.

I'm sure Buc-ees has some in store. I've never seen them not have them.

Comment

IMO buc-Ee’s feeders, corn, is similar to there food pure junk, the corn is cheap for a reason it is rejected product for not meeting consumption standards , the hunters I know that bought feeders have chronic problems

Has not been my experience in the few thousand sacks I've purchased or the 4 asf feeders I've purchased there.

I do however have other chronic problems, thanks for telling me why. I've erroneously blamed poor decisions all this time

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post

This is an ASF brand?

The luling location had 20 of them or more on Sunday evening

Corn was also $6.69

Comment

They’re green, some on tripod legs, some stand and fill

A quote from a website that tested their corn against a feed store brand
                            “”Their corn is local grown, the aflatoxin levels are 20ppm or less through testing which really helps all wildlife especially birds to which this is highly toxic. Last time we tested Buc-ee’s was 50 ppm “”
                            And
                            https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...t=Corn+warning

Thanks for the update on the corn.
                            Yep that feeder in your pics is junk. I agree.

Comment

Luling Buc-ee's Feeders

EZ feeders running like a champ and Bucees corn for 7ish years.....no issues.

Last edited by Smart; 03-02-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                EZ feeders running like a champ and Bucees corn for 7ish years.....no issues.

Liar! You have plenty issues

Comment

Working...
                                X