Comment

Sakbuck just bumping his post count

Comment

Originally posted by sakbuck View Post
            2-3

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Sakbuck just bumping his post count
              13 of his 14 post are today. Looks like he will be a Pope & Young in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                13 of his 14 post are today. Looks like he will be a Pope & Young in no time.
                Or simply trying to get 30 posts for the classifieds. Seen that happen often

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Or simply trying to get 30 posts for the classifieds. Seen that happen often
                  I agree

Comment

Originally posted by sakbuck View Post
                    2-3
                    You've been a member since 2013 and with that answer it is obvious you havent been paying attention.

Comment

^yes you should absolutely pay attention very closely to every single internet aging of random whitetail deer thread. It it of utmost importance that every whitetail deer posted on this forum be aged appropriately and accurately by our counsel of aging experts.

Comment

Mature in my opinion

Comment

Yes mature 5ish I’d say,but he looks beat up really bad so for me a little hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            ^yes you should absolutely pay attention very closely to every single internet aging of random whitetail deer thread. It it of utmost importance that every whitetail deer posted on this forum be aged appropriately and accurately by our counsel of aging experts.

just another in the looooooooong line of meaningless smartass posts. Have you EVER contributed anything of value to any thread. Your smartass posts may seem cool to you, but they just make you look ignroant and offensive...

Comment

I still have a rough time aging on the forum. But I see, rounding of the nose, squint in the eyes, brisket even with belly, sag in back and belly. I say mature, but like others tough on one photo and he does look beat up. Also, would like to see how the rear end looks compared to his front half.

Comment

Working...
                              X