Lampasas vs Liberty Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
    (Disclaimer: Midlothian homer point of view to follow!)
    Several accounts from this matchup last year described Heritage getting hosed by the refs on several calls...leading to something like a 50-49 Carthage win.

I’ll be in attendance at the Jacksonville Tomato Bowl on Friday night for this one, as my son (freshman) is working scout team for the Heritage varsity guys, and is allowed to suit up on these playoff game days.

Go Jaguars!!
    (I’m a homer as well... former graduate)

I didn’t know the entire story of that game last year, but i was aware that the game had some controversy.
    Should be a good game.

Comment

That was total robbery last year what Carthage got away with against Midlo Heritage. But.... karma came to the rescue when LH knocked Carthage out.

Comment

Lampasas will take this game. Unless Lampasas goes into this game thinking its a easy win because of the 52-10 win over LH earlier could make it a closer game. Either way Lampasas will put alot of points on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          That was total robbery last year what Carthage got away with against Midlo Heritage. But.... karma came to the rescue when LH knocked Carthage out.
          I went to that Carthage vs LH game last year. Carthage didn’t have the defense to stop that wing-t offense last year.

This year i feel it would be a different story only because this years defense is much better and Carthage handled Pleasant Groves wing-t handily earlier this year with a lopsided victory.

Comment

Go Badgers!

Comment

Working...
            X