• Show
Clear All

I bet he answers to takeit inthebutt

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

He is in the NRA, right to bear arms in all his pics….lol

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
        So why is this stuff so prevalent in east Texas? Constantly hearing these stories but never asked. Is it the thick woods are easy to hide in? A high population of hunters? A culture of the population?
        Generational Culture, "just their way of life" and basically a slap on the wrist IF EVER caught..
        I once followed a poacher from our property all the way to his doorstep in Leon county. Called the GW and nothing was ever done to him.. He continued to cause us grief until we finally said the hell with that place...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I hate people......ughhhhhh!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
          Lol. Hate people

Comment

He got the pox I tell ya. Face too
            Attached Files

Comment

Is it a cell cam that he put up? I'd take a mount off the wall and stick it barely in the frame and send him a few pics, then sit back and wait for him to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                Better pics

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
                Definitely SH.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                  So why is this stuff so prevalent in east Texas? Constantly hearing these stories but never asked. Is it the thick woods are easy to hide in? A high population of hunters? A culture of the population?

Serious questions??? Good question if serious.

I would say it is a high population of low income trash population. We have land and a lot of meth around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy looks familiar, but I can't place him.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Put a ski mask on and drag a body bag full of corn in front of the camera and make a few dirt mounds about 6’ long just out of frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Is it a cell cam that he put up? I'd take a mount off the wall and stick it barely in the frame and send him a few pics, then sit back and wait for him to show up.
                        Brilliance. I’d pay to watch that

Comment

He’s busted! Those pictures of him are good

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Hunting without landowners consent?
                            Let's be real here. Why else is he putting corn and a camera out?
                            And as a landowner you should read trespassing laws. If he crossed a fence that's enough

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            I guess with the right DA you could try to bust him. But if he got a lawyer I can't see him losing. Just no real proof he was hunting. Even with pictures with him holding a gun.

I understand trespassing laws. I've just always heard they give warnings. Even my local GW told me I better have purple posts, signs all over the fences etc..

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see criminals getting convicted of these things anymore. At least not until they're serial offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                              He just got confused on where the boundaries are. He is also on a S Texas lease this year I heard
                              Exactly!

Comment

I betcha he just joined the lease and didn't listen to his buddy's direction and accidentally put his hand corn and camera on the wrong lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X