Elton John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Man... Big Wang can give a good massage. Atleast that is what SnowFlakeKilla told me!!!
    I heard that Big Wang was going to be at the concert too. Something about being a Wang Bang Thankya Kinda Thang after the show.

Must be some kind of after show massage promotion he/she is offering. Heck if I know.
    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 10-01-2022, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I heard that Big Wang was going to be at the concert too. Something about being a Wang Bang Thankya Kinda Thang after the show.

Must be some kind of after show massage promotion he/she is offering. Heck if I know.
      I have not a clue who this wanger you speak about

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        This thread will haunt you for years to come. Not that people will judge you.
        If this thread is what haunts me for years... I don't have much to worry about in life!!

Comment

I switch back and forth from channel 7 70’s rock and channel 26 Classic vinyl on Syrius radio while I have my free trial. Too much Elton John, too much Freddie Mercury. All the stuff they could play and they repeat this every 24hrs…NOT FOR ME !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            I switch back and forth from channel 7 70’s rock and channel 26 Classic vinyl on Syrius radio while I have my free trial. Too much Elton John, too much Freddie Mercury. All the stuff they could play and they repeat this every 24hrs…NOT FOR ME !
            311 is a good one as well.

Comment

Comment

I went to see in Dallas in'73; The Yellow Brick Road was the main menu with previous songs added.
                It was a GREAT show.
                It was before the cat was out of the bag. Doesn't mean his music went to crap because of it.
                I just haven't cared for much of his music since the YBR album. Caribou and since just wasn't good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  We saw Elton John Perform last night. Easily the best concert I've attended. I've seen every major country singer of the 90s. I heart music fest etc. Nothing compared to Elton's talent. 75 yrs old and recently, (the day before) tested negative for covid. He apologized for his voice. He didn't need to apologize. No one would have known!

I’m sure it was awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like to see him in concert. I graduated HS in 74’ and “Madman Across the Water”, “Honky Chateau” and “Yellow Brick Road” were essential albums in the sound track of that era.

Comment

Took my wife to see him and Billy Joel in the early 90s when we lived in the Dallas area. Can’t remember the venue it was at. Joel was hocking up chunks of lung most of the night so Elton definitely outperformed him. Great concert.

Comment

This is the Texasbowhunter website…

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                          This is the Texasbowhunter website…
                          Around the campfire has many discussions....

Comment

I saw him and Billy Joel together about 25 years and still one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Comment

If you're gay just say you're gay...

Comment

Are you an alcoholic if you listen to Hank Williams? or George Jones?
                                Are you a pot head if you listen to Willie?
                                Are you a convict if you listen to Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe?

Comment

Working...
                                X