No announcement yet.

Swimming Pool Service ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a house in December with a pool and the previous owner was using a pool service. He gave me the guys name and he came out a couple of times and quit showing up and returning calls.

Having no experience or knowledge of pools; I went to Leslie's to aske them about caring for it. I ran into a guy there that owned a pool service and he came to the house and spent about an hour with me going over what all i needed to do to care for the pool,. I gave him $100 for doing it. I am going to Leslie's every 4-6 weeks to have water tested even if it looks good and just foll0w their directions.

It takes me about an 30-45 minutes per week to care for the pool (its a medium sized pool). I have spent about $600 in chemicals including chlorine and most of it I have some left so if that particular issue comes again I wont need to buy again.

I thought this was going to be more difficult but it has been surprisingly easy.

Comment

I do my myself, as mentioned above I thought that it would be more time consuming. Been doing it myself for 2 years + and haven’t had any issues. I guess I started out with good water which was well water. Chemicals have never cost over $75 to $100 bucks a month. Most of the time around $25.

Comment

$220 mo in Rockport, they clean and provide chemicals.

Comment

I pay$216/month and that includes all chemicals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$60 a week chems included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X