No announcement yet.

House of Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't not see Kendall Jones when Rhaenyra Targaryen is on screen. They look almost identical.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
      I can't not see Kendall Jones when Rhaenyra Targaryen is on screen. They look almost identical.
      Oh thanks. Now we all will too!

Comment

Yep, she certainly could have played the role.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that problem got solved

It took me a couple minutes to figure our who was who last night after switching actresses for a couple main couples. My son just said "watch what color clothes they are wearing to match the families"

Comment

We are loving it! The plot lines are thickening. Ser Larsy (little crippled dude) is ruthless. Took out his brother and his dad with his own band of tongue less mercenaries'. Daemon wife was hardcore Valyrian to the end.........Dracarys!!! I assume her dragonless daughter will take over the BIGGEST dragon ever. Does the king have leprosy or something I am missing.......leaked pics have him literally looking 1000 years old in episodes to come. I am liking the actress that is now the queen. The actress playing the Princess is so-so, I am sure she will grow on me however. Ser Creston has totally whimped out since the princess hurt his feelings......lol! I guess he is sleeping with the Queen as the King is all messed up physically. Prince Aegon is reminding me of young King Joffery from GOT........total weirdo! I am looking forward to the next episode........folks will be dying like flies moving forward.

Comment

fell asleep 15 mins in.......

how many new characters are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                We are loving it! The plot lines are thickening. Ser Larsy (little crippled dude) is ruthless. Took out his brother and his dad with his own band of tongue less mercenaries'. Daemon wife was hardcore Valyrian to the end.........Dracarys!!! I assume her dragonless daughter will take over the BIGGEST dragon ever. Does the king have leprosy or something I am missing.......leaked pics have him literally looking 1000 years old in episodes to come. I am liking the actress that is now the queen. The actress playing the Princess is so-so, I am sure she will grow on me however. Ser Creston has totally whimped out since the princess hurt his feelings......lol! I guess he is sleeping with the Queen as the King is all messed up physically. Prince Aegon is reminding me of young King Joffery from GOT........total weirdo! I am looking forward to the next episode........folks will be dying like flies moving forward.
                In last season's finale it looked like the king had "grey scale". Did you notice the Princess' 3rd boy born on this episode was named "Joffery" ? I knew I remembered that name from somewhere

Comment

That opening scene reminded me of why men should be tolerant when women get a little crazy. We don't have to deal with that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                    In last season's finale it looked like the king had "grey scale". Did you notice the Princess' 3rd boy born on this episode was named "Joffery" ? I knew I remembered that name from somewhere
                    Can't be greyscale as it was highly contagious on GOT if I remember right. Yes, all the names from GOT are in this show also. The Lannister guy is a trip and I noticed that he was on the council last night. The Tully's name came up last night also........Jon Snow's chubby side kick Miester was a Tully. The Vale has been mentioned multiple times also. Not to difficult to follow if you have the words at the bottom of the screen.....lol!!!

Comment

This show needs more birthing scenes. Really lacking in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                        **** SPOILERS BELOW****

Did they really think last night through? What full term mother would choose that considering there being a chance for the baby?

Didn't make any ****ed sense. Bad writing.

Same deal with the betrothal that Rhaenyra proposed to Alicent as an olive branch.

Alicent would have had no choice. The betrothal would have been proposed to Viserys II not to his spouse. It was his decision not hers.

You can get to the same place, but at least take the time to write something that works...

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          **** SPOILERS BELOW****

Did they really think last night through? What full term mother would choose that considering there being a chance for the baby?

Didn't make any ****ed sense. Bad writing.

Same deal with the betrothal that Rhaenyra proposed to Alicent as an olive branch.

Alicent would have had no choice. The betrothal would have been proposed to Viserys II not to his spouse. It was his decision not hers.

You can get to the same place, but at least take the time to write something that works...
                          Yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                            Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                              Ha!
                              I wanna know how hard a 300 foot long dragon has to strain to lay an egg the size of a football.

Thats the scene I want to see.

Comment

Not that good.. Maybe 3/5

Comment

Working...
                                X