Bushnell cellucore C20. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
        You guys are missing out https://wiseeyetech.com/
        Would you mind elaborating please?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
          Roger that. I was happy with covert but I’ve been having issues the last year. They just quit taking pictures after a couple weeks. I’ll reset them once I’m out there and same story 3 weeks later.

Was eyeing the spy point with solar panel to test at the farm but probably spend a little more on the Tactacam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you doing your Covert firmware updates twice a year?

Comment

What cellular camera are y’all using?

Originally posted by Shaker13 View Post
            I run RECONYX. Been very happy with them and one feature I use a lot is that you can request a picture anytime. While it doesn’t make much difference in front of a feeder, it can be useful in large open spaces or when your just curious about what’s out there while your at the office.

They may all offer this feature now, but they didn’t when I was shopping a few years ago.

Covert has had that feature for a long time. I got in with a 2016 camera and it had the command feature… and still does. I love it for weather events. I can watch radar and check to see if we got any rain. My landowner asks me all the time if we got any rain as he lives 12 miles from the ranch and I’m happy to give it to him to save him a trip to check gauges until he needs to. Have them on both sides of the ranch so it works out nicely.
            Last edited by Smart; 09-08-2022, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dipstick105 View Post
              Same issue I have
              If your SD card isn't what's recommended their CS has said it'll cause issues with being able to upload the pics to send correctly.

Comment

Between me and buddy we have 12+ spypoints running.

They are hot and miss.

Keeping the firmware updated on a properly formatted card has worked very well for us.

As much as people complain about them, their chat option online usually gets the problem resolved.

They have sent us 3 or 4 cameras after they were not able to get older models up and running.

I did have a covert that worked really well and transmitted photos well, then it got stolen.

Comment

New tactacam pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	237bc35f-07cb-4779-85f1-40cdf612c127.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	24692228

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                    You guys are missing out https://wiseeyetech.com/
                    Well, I purchased one of these. Im not displeased, but not sure if it is catching all the pic opportunities. Pic quality is great! App is super simple. If I can use it, anybody can. 10 days in the field, so far so good. Easily an 8 out of 10. If it continues to work well, I am likely to get some more. Based out of Baton Rouge. Customer service has answered everytime and been very helpful.

I would recommend this camera.

Comment

Funny reading this now….spent 5 hours over the last two days with Spy point’s Philippines based customer service. I assure you she doesn't use the equipment.

Had 4 cameras…2 i had to throw away due to the 3G network change…one updared firmware fine…we finally gave up on the last one after two hours.

So….1 working out of my 4.

Done with Spypoint.

Reading these above to decide what's next.

Comment

Tactacam reveal last two years have worked really well for me. From my research if I was going to start over I’d go with Spartan since they dropped their prices, they are crazy nice.

Comment

I’m running Spartan GoCams M. The M connects to the best cell service on its own. The Herd360 solar panel is a good combo with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
                            Funny reading this now….spent 5 hours over the last two days with Spy point’s Philippines based customer service. I assure you she doesn't use the equipment.

Had 4 cameras…2 i had to throw away due to the 3G network change…one updared firmware fine…we finally gave up on the last one after two hours.

So….1 working out of my 4.

Done with Spypoint.

Reading these above to decide what's next.

Second season on my Bushnell cellucore 20. Slowly replacing all my cams to these. It hasn’t skipped a beat and is easy on batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X