Apple Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Event

So far, the Apple Watch "Ultra" is an outdoorsman's Dream come true, but the price plus the subscription are pretty steep.

New AirPods seem like they have some decent features but are they worth the extra money? For those using or having a pair already are you going to upgrade??

I don’t have a pair so will probably be ordering this latest model. Thoughts from current air-pod users??

Comment

Tag

Comment

What''s an air pod?

Comment

The "All day battery life", the 1 TB Space and the incredible camera are worth it for me.
          I still use an iPhone 6S and it's time for me to upgrade, this is the only reason I watched this event to see what the new iPhone 14 is all about.

Comment

You guys buy all you can so my stock goes up

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              The "All day battery life", the 1 TB Space and the incredible camera are worth it for me.
              I still use an iPhone 6S and it's time for me to upgrade, this is the only reason I watched this event to see what the new iPhone 14 is all about.
              Did they finally upgrade the main camera to 48MP?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                Did they finally upgrade the main camera to 48MP?
                Yes. I went in there yesterday to get a new phone, and the guy told me to old on until the 14 came out because it was a decent step up from what he was hearing. The 48 mp camera in the deer blind is gonna be nice! lol I got an appointment to preorder mine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  New AirPods seem like they have some decent features but are they worth the extra money? For those using or having a pair already are you going to upgrade??

I don’t have a pair so will probably be ordering this latest model. Thoughts from current air-pod users??
                  Bought a pair last spring to use on the plane. I love them, use em all the time. One of best apple products I have bought.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                    What''s an air pod?
                    They are the wireless “mini headphones” that allow for taking phone calls amongst other things without holding your phone to your head.

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                    Bought a pair last spring to use on the plane. I love them, use em all the time. One of best apple products I have bought.
                    Thanks for the info. What model do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      They are the wireless “mini headphones” that allow for taking phone calls amongst other things without holding your phone to your head.

Thanks for the info. What model do you have?

I had the first model AirPods and hated them as they hurt my ears.

The airpod pros are noise canceling and very comfortable. Highly recommend as I use mine for everything from mowing, running, gym, calls etc…

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        Yes. I went in there yesterday to get a new phone, and the guy told me to old on until the 14 came out because it was a decent step up from what he was hearing. The 48 mp camera in the deer blind is gonna be nice! lol I got an appointment to preorder mine tomorrow.
                        Thanks. I finally got around to watching the hour and a half video.

Competition makes the world go round, that’s for sure. Build a better mousetrap….

Are the android phones already offering the satellite message for when you do not have a cell signal? That seems intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          Thanks. I finally got around to watching the hour and a half video.

Competition makes the world go round, that’s for sure. Build a better mousetrap….

Are the android phones already offering the satellite message for when you do not have a cell signal? That seems intriguing.

That’s not uncommon. Apple usually isn’t the first with new technology. They wait 1-2 cycles and come out with their version which usually is an improved version of the original technology.

I’ll have to watch it see what it’s all about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            I had the first model AirPods and hated them as they hurt my ears.

The airpod pros are noise canceling and very comfortable. Highly recommend as I use mine for everything from mowing, running, gym, calls etc…
                            I bought some memory foam aftermarket tips for my AirPod Pros and when mowing the grass and listening to music I pretty much can’t hear the mower.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              That’s not uncommon. Apple usually isn’t the first with new technology. They wait 1-2 cycles and come out with their version which usually is an improved version of the original technology.

I’ll have to watch it see what it’s all about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              That is what I was wondering. Competition improves everyone.

I had never heard of using satellites with a smart phone for communication if out of cell range.

Comment

Working...
                              X