What cellular camera are y’all using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
    Does the Tactacam have a guest sign in page like covert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use Tactacam and all I do is give the user name and pass code to who ever and they can have access. I don’t think the number of users are limited. They have a pretty good help line that answers any questions if you want to call in. They are very helpful and the reps I spoke to all hunted and used the equipment as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I login on 3 devices myself. No reason why you couldn't just share login with others. Careful with Steve, he's likely to sign you up for **** you don't want if he has access.

Comment

Moultrie with AT&T in Junction, TX.and it works great. And I’m not a techno kind of person either and it was simple to setup. Good Luck

Comment

I have 3 cheapie Stealth Cams on solar/battery boxes have have been flawless going on 2 years.

Comment

Also, all peeps that have the user name and pass code can log in at the same time. Once you download the app, log in, you stay logged in. My brother and I have been on at the same time with no issues. His wife also has the app and uses it with no issues, basically everyone has the same access. In theory I guess you could have all members of entire lease with one log in and pass code and everyone split the bill to make it affordable for multiple cameras. Amerasian. We run two on our place and really like them. I did get the solar panel so I would not have to mess with changing batteries.

Comment

What cellular camera are y’all using?

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              I login on 3 devices myself. No reason why you couldn't just share login with others. Careful with Steve, he's likely to sign you up for **** you don't want if he has access.

I’ll give him strict instructions

Originally posted by Rhdme View Post
              Also, all peeps that have the user name and pass code can log in at the same time. Once you download the app, log in, you stay logged in. My brother and I have been on at the same time with no issues. His wife also has the app and uses it with no issues, basically everyone has the same access. In theory I guess you could have all members of entire lease with one log in and pass code and everyone split the bill to make it affordable for multiple cameras. Amerasian. We run two on our place and really like them. I did get the solar panel so I would not have to mess with changing batteries.

My brother is going to buy a camera and I’ll put it on my plan. He covers a lot of the cost at the camp so I don’t mind paying for the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm going to try the Moultrie Edge this go round since it will grab whatever the strongest signal is regardless of service provider.
                If it doesn't work I'm probably going to give up on cell cameras

Comment

Moultrie Delta Base Deal

Cabelas has the Delta Base On Sale...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Coverts Code Blacks LTEs since early 2017 with several camera upgrades..... Now run up to 6 (4 full time) with Covert solar and Amazon basic 2400MAH batteries. Set it and forget it for the most part. Just need to keep the firmware up to date via onsite download twice a year. I'm happy with them as a whole. I'm too vested in them to change to anything else right now anyway. They do what I ask and need and the app is easy to work with..
                    X2 exact same setup. Mine send about 400 pics a day each and have for years with zero issues. Batteries last about 2 years for me. I leave them out year round. Great customer service too. That means a lot with cameras like this to me. The pictures that go to the app are lower resolution than other brands I have seen but I can download the HD versions with a click of a button and they are just as clear as downloading off the camera card to my computer.

Comment

cell

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      I'm going to try the Moultrie Edge this go round since it will grab whatever the strongest signal is regardless of service provider.
                      If it doesn't work I'm probably going to give up on cell cameras
                      I have 3 of the Delta, I learned some tricks i can share, Solar and Antenna help
                      It adds to the price but helps

Comment

Originally posted by dcanady View Post
                        I have 3 of the Delta, I learned some tricks i can share, Solar and Antenna help
                        It adds to the price but helps
                        The antenna on the edge appears non removable so I'm not sure I can do an extension.

Comment

Bushnell Cellucore C20. I love getting pictures sent to my phone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                            Tactacam, but its crap due to spotty service out there. Yet when I go out there and use my phone, it seems to be fine. Got a new pic finally yesterday evening after a week of nothing. Frustrating!
                            Same issue I have

Comment

My spartan has been good

Comment

I run RECONYX. Been very happy with them and one feature I use a lot is that you can request a picture anytime. While it doesn’t make much difference in front of a feeder, it can be useful in large open spaces or when your just curious about what’s out there while your at the office.

They may all offer this feature now, but they didn’t when I was shopping a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X