Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are safe...

Comment

Make your Alaskan hunting trip memorable by joining one of our guided bow hunting excursions here at Denali Hunts in Fairbanks, Alaska. Call to book today!

I had a 3 year wait as Stan only takes 4 bowhunters per year on this salmon creek bowhunt.[emoji43]*[emoji94] All his trips are BOWHUNTERS only and a huge supporter of P&Y and Alaskan Bowhunters Association. Multiple of his bowhunters have Top 10 animals. I even hope to deaux his moose bowhunt sooner than later.[emoji457][emoji1018][emoji457]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pictures Mr Oscar!

Comment

Are these Marganzers? (sp) Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220817-121305_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	24691491Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220813-170746_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	24691492

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Making redemption for the Leopard. That was a tough one to read
            [emoji31].....don't remind me!!! Gotta get that one rebooked sooner than later. That was a incredible in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Knowing Oscar, he filled his bear and wolf tags and was having such a good time he decided to buy more tags and slay some more Alaska critters
              Shhhhhh!!! [emoji2958]U know me well sir!!!![emoji854]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Are these Marganzers? (sp) [ATTACH]1099956[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1099957[/ATTACH]

Yes Sir, Merganser's.

Comment

Glad to hear from you and it looks like it was a great trip everything considered.

Comment

Well alrighty!

Oscar I hope your dad is okay. I know that was a concern when you returned to civilization.

Pictures are awesome! Thanks for the update, giving us a taste of what your hunt was like!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Anybody interested in these huuuuge blinds here is there info![ATTACH]1099954[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1099955[/ATTACH]

I have two Barronett Grounder 350. Awesome blinds. I am glad you had a great trip and are out of the bush safely. Prayers spoken for your Dad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics Oscar! That last bear in the creek looks like it really put on a show for yall.

Mo betta luqu on the return trip!

Comment

Awesome pics Oscar!

How long were y'all in the blind? Looks like you were living in there!

I've been eyeing the Zoleo, can you tell us a bit about how it works?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            I just talked to Oscar. He fell down a mountain and had to be airlifted. The helicopter crashed and they sent another one and it got lost. Texas Equusearch went on horse back to drag him out but the rope broke and griz ate 2 horses. They gave up as O ain't worth 2 horses. Then the Mounties tried but were held back by the summer heat wave. Then some Indian girl took him down a river in a canoe and they don't know where they are. Something about a motel or igloo or something.

So, he's gonna grow a beard, wear sunglasses and sing his own songs now?

Comment

Originally posted by Txtourist View Post
                              I heard the guides were going to keep him all season as they took a shining to Oscar’s Grizzly gumbo.
                              Lol! YAK!

Comment

Just saw the pics, Oscar. Sheeaatt yeah!
                                That guide's pistol must take a week to draw!

Comment

Working...
                                X