Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    I was just looking at those. JD is reliable.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I have a 2025r and it's been enough tractor for me to handle my 2.5 acres for the most part. I've got the bucket, forks, backhoe, brush cutter, post hole digger and box blade. 2 years and I've put 150 hours on her. Bigger tractors mean work gets done faster... that's nice and all but bigger tractors also mean more upfront costs.

Another thing to consider is JD has the highest resale value.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like my 26 hp kioti tractor. Lifts more than the others at the same size, better warranty. If you can find them. I've been told most places are sold out. Biggest issue with mine is, it's loud and sounds like it's trying to throw a rod out of the engine.

Comment

Get on them and make your educated choice! If you need a FEL try them out on all of them- they ain’t all equal by far. Check for Sloppy functions, sloppy pins and movements. Just because they may lift more doesn’t make them better. Look at engine HP vs Pto HP. Steering slop ETC. ETC. . Check for same slop on the 3pt along with all of the linkages. Do you want your steering cylinder, linkage and hoses in front of the steering axle or behind?

Comment

I’ve always used Kubota.I just bought a 2501 ttl out the door was right at $25,000.I think 26 HP is largest you can get without the emissions system.I have a 33HP that has had lots of emission system problems.From what I hear the medium sized engines just dont produce enough heat to make the exhaust emissions work properly.

Comment

Come up to temple and we can get you hooked up with a kubota

Comment

I bought a 3025 JD & it’s plenty of tractor for my place. Mostly mow with it, some disking, got a landscape rake, boom, & added a finish mower
              I also put the pirhana tooth bar on my bucket & it shears off small saplings to help clear some light overgrowth

Comment

I'm in the market and looked at the branson locater but the location closest to me doesnt have their tractor on their website

Concerned about the service as well, may call the dealer

Their packages deals look pretty good
                Your satisfaction is our goal. Get Branson Tractors and TYM Tractors at unbeatable prices - guarantee the best price in the nation. Big Tex Tractor package deals for sub-compact, compact & utility tractors.

Who loves or hates the blue LS - want to hear the good bad and ugly.

Comment

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

The brand with closest and best brand support, otherwise see if you can rent a few different brands to see what you prefer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure on the current tractor package deals. I had a ~32hp 4x4 Kubota and upgraded to a 47hp 4x4 Kubota. Still have both on the property and they each have their place. Like others have said the 47 hp is hands down better on bigger jobs, but the smaller tractor is better on certain things in the brush. Just depends on what the majority of your needs are going to be. I would go Orange or Green, but I'm old school. My dad thinks I should of went green, he is older school than me. My next tractor will be more hp and have a cab, but that is the progression in tractor ownership.

Comment

If I were looking, I’d get a pre-DPF Tractor and I’d get it in Orange (Kubota).

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                        Come up to temple and we can get you hooked up with a kubota
                        OK, roger that...

MX-6000 cab, FEL, forks, 3rd function, 6-8' bush hog. Whatcha got for a former Black Knight and First Team Soldier?
                        Last edited by kry226; 08-19-2022, 10:37 PM.

Comment

If you buy a tractor in the 25-32 hp range and plan on working it very hard you need to make friends with a good mobile welder. If said tractor is red you might want to put your welder guy on retainer.

Comment

I own and have owned a good number of tractors in different brands. In that size I’d buy a Kubota and won’t own a tractor without a fel.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              I was just looking at those. JD is reliable.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                              I have the 1025R with the qd on the mower. It's been a good unit and my wife isn't afraid of it. Only complaint is you have to hold the pto button to mow in reverse. It could be quieter as well

I wanted something I could also mow between the pine we had planted on or family land. The other tractor is too big. I need rear ballast cause it will get on 3 wheels using the grapple

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kioti - but all depends on dealer and what you really need.

Make sure you get a FEL IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X