Save your pics from phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
    The devil is good with computers and even very fast.

But Jesus saves!!
    Kinda weird post but no denying Jesus saves.

I'm so angry and disappointed that I lost so many photo memories but am also very fortunate to have my loving family and everything else that is positive in my life. I know I need to forgive those that trespass but it's very hard and no doubt a challenge.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I definitely understand

Comment

Op, I do hope you get it back.

Install Google Photos and it can synch every photo on your phone to the free storage they give.

Comment

Are you on social media (besides TBH)? Maybe your kids are? Have them go back to every photo they posted that you might like and right click, save.

Comment

Google backup sure does make life easy. I don't have nothing to hide so I'm not really worried about it.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              Man, I hate to hear stories like this. Hoping for a near miracle for you.

While backing up digital photos is important, it is likely more important to...PRINT! Nothing has stood the test of time like ink on paper. There will not be a link for your great grandkids to click to go see pictures of their great grandparents...I'm certain of it. We are taking more photos than at any point in history and are archiving to print less.

I have hundreds of thousands of photos on my hard drive(s). I still print as much as I can remember to do it. Even if they end up in a shoebox at the top of the closet, they have a greater chance of being around in 50 years than any other storage method.
              I printed off tons of photos a couple years ago. Always liked looking through the photo albums at my grandparents. Those types of things really don't exist today.

I still need to do a better job of it. A lot of pics I've taken through different apps don't print well.

Comment

Never understood why people don’t backup to external drives. Walking around with your life in your pocket seems like such a risk….

Comment

Ouch, vivid reminder I need to get all my baby girls pictures and hunting fishing and family memories onto a drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Are you on social media (besides TBH)? Maybe your kids are? Have them go back to every photo they posted that you might like and right click, save.
                    Nah no social media. My son is in some but wife and I are very private.
                    Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Google backup sure does make life easy. I don't have nothing to hide so I'm not really worried about it.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                    It's not about having anything to hide but I didn't want to give Google my photos(including NSFW) ones.

I meant to transfer them to PC after my sons Navy RTC graduation but have been too busy to do it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X