Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Saturday afternoon Macie.

Yep a campfire sure sounds good. Stay warm it's going to get cooler.

Brian y'all doing okay?

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

If we don’t have a nurse here at night then I will do 9:00pm meds and either Tasha will come at 11:00pm or Keili will run home from work and do them. At 9:00 Macie gets her food turned on and 3 different meds and turned on her back. It’s the perfect job for dad. Lol. At 11:00 she gets meds, food rate changes and she gets cathed. Tasha is out of town this weekend and Keili is swamped at work (ER), so she texted me and told me to do meds and turn Macie on her right side and adjust her feed. She would come as soon as she can and cath her.

So I walk in and find Macie in the most peaceful looking sleep!

I quietly adjusted her food pump, drew up and gave her the meds. Turned her tv and light off. Gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and left. I didn’t have the heart to turn her and wake her up. I’ll let mom be the meany later on. Lol.

The Gardner family can’t complain one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful pic right there, she's become a beautiful young woman! Have a great week Macie gal.

Comment

Macie you look so peaceful.

Bryan, we're praying that everything is good for the Gardner's.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good night Macie!! Sweet dreams. Don’t let the bed bugs bite. If they do beat them with a shoe till they are black and blue.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great weekend.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal. This week is half gone and the sun is gonna shine tomorrow. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Came home today with a Jury Summons on the counter, for Macie! Lol. I laughed and Keili said yeah I will call them tomorrow. I said heck we should just wheel her in there for her civic duty!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Came home today with a Jury Summons on the counter, for Macie! Lol. I laughed and Keili said yeah I will call them tomorrow. I said heck we should just wheel her in there for her civic duty!

That made me laugh Brian !

Sadly, I've received a summons for 11 of the last 13 years .

Comment

Have mercy, you need to frame that summons. She'd probably get picked if you took her.

Comment

Sending prayers! May god put a healing hand on your daughter

Comment

Dr appointments for Macie today. One is Botox, so she won’t be happy.

On a bright note, I’m hearing she met a TBH’er this morning. Waiting on a name.

Comment

All Keili can tell me is Lincoln, not sure if thats first name, last or screen name. But anyways Lincoln thank you for recognizing Macie this morning, and saying hi. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

All Keili can tell me is Lincoln, not sure if thats first name, last or screen name. But anyways Lincoln thank you for recognizing Macie this morning, and saying hi. Prayers for you and your family.

I know we have a Lincoln (lwelch I think) that is a RN in the Houston area. Could be him?

Michael

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you're doing well after your visit to the doc. Cold weather coming, get that fire ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X