Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Not even close

Comment

I quit wearing my Chips, hate them. I now only wear some extra tall Justin Cowboy boots. They fit me better.

Comment

I treat them as am insurance policy. Don't need them, but sure makes me feel better when on the brush.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

They're cheaper than a hospital bill!

Comment

Never have used them and i hunt in deep south texas never even seen a rattlesnake while hunting or doing any work around the lease, ive seen more on the side of the road than hunting my entire life

Comment

I have several pairs. I wear them not only because of snakes but because of other things that stick like cacti.

Comment

only if you do not mind getting bit by a rattlesnake and dying

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
                  Never have used them and i hunt in deep south texas never even seen a rattlesnake while hunting or doing any work around the lease, ive seen more on the side of the road than hunting my entire life
                  Ha ha - it only takes once

Comment

No

Comment

If if makes you feel better, sure why not. I grew up ranching in south Texas so I was conditioned to always look where I walk. Now that I am not living down there anymore I have found myself slipping and not paying attention like I used to. I did have a pair once and they were definitely hot so be careful and stay hydrated.

Comment

Cheap insurance

Comment

Buy some.

Comment

How do you hunt? I put in a lot of miles in the woods for work every week. Never worn snake boots. They are too cumbersome. Are you just walking down a dirt road to your stand? If that's the case they're useless because you'll see any snake you encounter. Learn to identity areas that may hold rattlers and be cautious there. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see this like wearing a fall prevention harness. Snake bit not likely to kill you but would not be fun and cost a boat load ($150,000 or maybe more). If you play in snake country you are smart to put on a pair, but then again I, unlike many of you guys, am not 9 feet tall and bullet proof.

Comment

Here is some good snake boot options.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X