No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st dirt race, wish I hadn’t waited so long...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

[ATTACH]971996[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Solo elk hunt today. Didn’t see anything, but since I passed 3 grizzly bear caution signs at the trailhead it worked out just as well.

Views of Madison Valley, MT south of Ennis. Hard to believe we’re living here.

Comment

I love checking in and viewing this thread because it shows that this old world isn’t as bad as projected by way too many.

Comment

First snow of the season, took the Honda elk hunting for a couple hours.

Cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  First snow of the season, took the Honda elk hunting for a couple hours.

Cold.

I’ll be up that way supposedly in January, y’all turn the heater on now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haven’t posted in a while so here’s a quick photo bomb of what’s been going on round here:
                    AFCC Ranch Rodeo Qualifier:
                    Me presenting the First place team their buckles

Second place team

Top hand and top horse winner

Made a little run up too Minnesota for KBL:

Bill you need some shoes like this ranger had!

Built a little fence:

Weaned calves:

Comment

First time I’ve posted in this thread but felt the desire to do so. Here’s my view this afternoon. The breeze is in my face, there’s a buffet for any creatures to snack on due to the tear in the feed bag and my laziness to get the alfalfa bale holder up here lol. But looking out across vast miles of hill country land makes me so incredibly grateful for my life and the people in it. Being here fills me with hope for the future and pride for all I’ve accomplished so far. I’m grateful for my family, my friends and for the brothers and sisters I stand side by side with each day I wear the badge.
                      Also, I’m grateful for all the folks on TBH that remind me how many more folks like me there are. Thanks guys and gals.

Comment

Thats a Awesome picture/post Misty, be safe and God Bless.

Comment

Enjoying the nice weather in between last week’s snow and a forecast of snow and 7/10 degree lows later this week.

Sage’s first ride, she loved it. Dustrydawgs rear rack, dual purposed for hunting and a bow case up above.

Comment

Cool and Clean. Finally. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                              First time I’ve posted in this thread but felt the desire to do so. Here’s my view this afternoon. The breeze is in my face, there’s a buffet for any creatures to snack on due to the tear in the feed bag and my laziness to get the alfalfa bale holder up here lol. But looking out across vast miles of hill country land makes me so incredibly grateful for my life and the people in it. Being here fills me with hope for the future and pride for all I’ve accomplished so far. I’m grateful for my family, my friends and for the brothers and sisters I stand side by side with each day I wear the badge.
                              Also, I’m grateful for all the folks on TBH that remind me how many more folks like me there are. Thanks guys and gals.

Glad you posted, and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Enjoying the nice weather in between last week’s snow and a forecast of snow and 7/10 degree lows later this week.

Sage’s first ride, she loved it. Dustrydawgs rear rack, dual purposed for hunting and a bow case up above.

Sharp ride, Bill. I’m so happy for you, man...go tear them mountains up!

Comment

Working...
                                X